Can Anybody Pickup a Parcel in North London For Me?

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Master of None
Novice

Can Anybody Pickup a Parcel in North London For Me?

Post by Master of None »

I'm looking for somebody that's going to be in North London (N4) midweek in the near future and would pick up a guitar for me. I'm buying an acoustic guitar with hardcase from a private seller but he doesn't want to be involved in posting it so I'm hoping there might be someone travelling near to it who would call to his house in the evening and collect it and bring it back to Belfast. I would of course be prepared to pay for your trouble. I've been trying all sorts of couriers and delivery companies but none will collect in the evening after 5pm. If you're going that way and think you could help me, send me a message with your number and I'll get back to you. Thanks in advance
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Can Anybody Pickup a Parcel in North London For Me?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I could sell you an as new alto-saxophone instead and exchange of cash & sax would be much less problematic.

Just saying like.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

This clown clearly doesn't want to sell it so why give him the time of day? He could easily take it to his workplace or allow you a courier to pick it up on a Saturday.

Doesn't baggy's sax appeal?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ColinM wrote:This clown clearly doesn't want to sell it so why give him the time of day? He could easily take it to his workplace or allow you a courier to pick it up on a Saturday.

Sax Appeal, give generously. >EW

Actually, Baggy's daughters sax, bought it for about £450 then couldn't find a bloody teacher, also has an acoustic guitar & two electric guitars and a bass guitar which may or may not be hers, a drum kit & a Yamaha keyboard, few of which see the light of day these days.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
ColinM wrote:This clown clearly doesn't want to sell it so why give him the time of day? He could easily take it to his workplace or allow you a courier to pick it up on a Saturday.

Actually, Baggy's daughters sax, bought it for about £450 then couldn't find a bloody teacher, also has an acoustic guitar & two electric guitars and a bass guitar which may or may not be hers, a drum kit & a Yamaha keyboard, few of which see the light of day these days.
Thought there would be loads of "artists" on the gold coast

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Pissartists
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Collecting an arsenal by the sounds of it, enough to start a counter Memorial Stand band Baggy
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Collecting an arsenal by the sounds of it, enough to start a counter Memorial Stand band Baggy
Indeed 9, I'd have to break her arms though, rugby and bands, not for me ta. i played the guitar myself briefly ...........and very unsuccessfully. All to do with dyslexia, couldn't get the two hands working together well enough other than to whack out a few crap chords.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

In my experience, the courier companies are more flexible for account holders/regular customers. Do you know anybody who works in shipping?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk