FREE DRINK

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: FREE DRINK

Post by pwrmoore »

Ithryn wrote:what you want is the 18year old single malt mate, or the 400 year anniversary single malt
Not if you're going to waste it by throwing it into a glass of baileys you don't :puker:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pwrmoore wrote:
Ithryn wrote:what you want is the 18year old single malt mate, or the 400 year anniversary single malt
Not if you're going to waste it by throwing it into a glass of baileys you don't :puker:
Someone will suggest mixing it with coke or ginger next :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

YoungMan wrote:Pint of Bass, dash of lime with ice,super summer drink
My dad used to drink that, but he just thought it was LAGER :scratch: and lime :?

Back to your recommendation of Baileys and Black Bush, YM, I will give it a go sometime, but suspect I will revert to Black Bush on ice and Baileys (neat) at room temperature as two seperate drinks. For me there's a big risk of spoiling two excellent drinks.

Coke or ginger? Wash your mouth out Rooster!
Browner wrote:Black Bush or ordinary Bush does not agree with me
That's because you're talking rubbish, Browner :wink: :lol:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Coke or ginger? Wash your mouth out Rooster!
You forgot the :roll: Grumps, I would never be associated with such a disgusting habit unless it was to mix with some of those £7:99 blends to kill the taste. Single Malts now that's a different matter either straight or as the Scotch Whisky Association would recommend a little water to bring out the full flavours, some of the old codgers are now turning in their casks as they now have given in to the fact that some like to add mixers :shock: http://www.scotch-whisky.org.uk/swa/57.html
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

YM

You know that, I know that, but I couldn't get my old man sensed into that - he seemed to believe that Bass WAS lager :shock:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Could have been worse Grumps, he might have put lime in Guinness :puker:
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

That's because you're talking rubbish, Browner
That's not strange you daft galloot!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
burt
Novice

Post by burt »

drambuie and whiskey now theirs a drink :lol: lump of ice delicious :cowboy:
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS, LET THE MADNESS COMMENCE.