23man squad for Bath

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: 23man squad for Bath

Post by Setanta »

Well I think that's a really exciting young team and I am so jealous of you lot who'll be able to be there!! It won't be on radio/TV so will one of you nice Ladies/Gentlemen be doing a write-up for us poor exiles??? Pretty please.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

I'm quite interested in seeing how Chris Cochrane gets on in this game. Like Setanta, I'm envious of those that will be there tonight. Looks like an exciting and youthful team for the most part and it will be interesting to see how those young guys get on.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

looking outside, I'm not sure u should be so jealous of us Neil lol
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
cheese
Initiate

Post by cheese »

good to see the new players given a chance and the young lads. lets hope we get exciting rugby. 8)
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

Neil F wrote:I'm quite interested in seeing how Chris Cochrane gets on in this game...
Likewise Neil. Have heard good reports - sounds like an exciting prospect.
Tonight is a good night for the likes of him, Anderson, Faloon etc to step up to the plate.
Have a good feeling about this season :thumright:
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

S. Mallon added to the original 23 man squad and the starting 15 named in position:

Ulster Team
Ulster Team: (15-9) C Schifcofske; C Cochrane, D Cave, R Dewey, T Nagusa; N O’Connor, C Willis; (1-8) J Fitzpatrick, N Brady, T Court, E O’Donoghue, C Del Fava, M McCullough, K Dawson, R Diack

Replacements: N Hanna, J Carey, C Henry, P Marshall, B Cunningham, I Whitten, W Falloon, T Anderson, S Mallon
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

it will be interesting to see who will be calling the shots at line-out time with harrison gone. My money is on McCullough