Ulster dugout

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

chaserad
Novice

Ulster dugout

Post by chaserad »

Breaking news>>>>>planning permission for an extension to the ulster dugout has been rejected ...MR has been reported to be very disappointed as he needs more room for the new and additional coaches he is planning. These are believed to be ball boy coach,sparky personel trainer and clip board coach.
alternative plans are believed to be in place ,these include ...subs will now stay in the dressing room as there is no room in the royal box either as MR,s family and friends can hardly get seats. the subs must also keep on there track suits , due to cost cutting no heating will be allowed this season in the changing rooms,the club house heating is also to be reduced as the ice for the gin and tonics is melting to fast.
MR is also planning the enlargement of the royal box this is due to the aforementioned seat shortage for f&f and to provide seating for the planned increase in admin staff to support the growing number of coaches and developement officers.
there is a fear among some of the players that redundancies might happen as they cant afford them.

competition......how many non playing staff are employed by ulster rugby
answers on a postcard to MR as he has lost count.

just a bit of fun ......really
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster dugout

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

chaserad wrote:just a bit of fun ......really
Where? :stir:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
ping70
Novice

Re: Ulster dugout

Post by ping70 »

I suspect that a few wind-up-merchants from the rugby-rebels-message board has crossed over to here; you could spot them from a mile away. :duh:
"Let's bring it up to date with some snappy nineteenth-century dialogue"