Good Luck Ulster!

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Good Luck Ulster!

Post by againstthehead »

I've probably been one of the first to criticise the side over the past week. However, tomorrow is another battle and a very winnable battle at that. I really hope we have a big crowd tomorrow night and that everyone gets behind the team. MW has called on the fans to act as the 16th man, so lets get the old vocal cords warmed up for tomorrow night!

C’mon ULSTER!!!
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
28'
Novice

Re: Good Luck Ulster!

Post by 28' »

Really looking forward to tomorrow night. Will be on the terrace shouting and singing (signing) 'til I'm hoarse as usual. :D
I,ll put my money where my mouth is and back us for the first win of the season.
So C'MON ULSTERRR.
28'
Novice

Post by 28' »

Good news for us! :D
Patterson not playing due to ankle injury. ( hope it's not to serious)
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

Good luck Ulster. BELIEVE!!!! Get the basics right, cut out the gifted penalties, but above all - play for the shirt lads.
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

YoungMan wrote:3 good luck messages ...........says it all really :roll:
Don't need luck YM just some positive thinking, decent passing and a heap of confidence and the result will be a good one. :red:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Just with all the talk about getting behind the team, I thought we'd make a start on the message board. Nevermind, Ravenhill is where it matters! Decent day so far - hopefully get a good crowd!!
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Ravenhill is where it matters!
True - one does not send a good luck message to a wedding (or other event) one will be attending - does one YM?
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
The Ulsterian
Initiate

Post by The Ulsterian »

Ulster is over due abit of luck
But also they need the crowd to get behind them from the off.

Mr Musicman what about blasting out STANDUP for the ULSTERMEN as the squad
do their lap after their waming up session, to help get the night off to a good start.

COME ON ULSTEEERRRRR!!
moondance
Warrior Assassin

Post by moondance »

Tonight is a very important game. It is time for Ulsterfans to forget about the gym/TV/shopping whatever and get to Ravenhill, get behind the team and lose their voices in the process.

Listening to the players on Wednesday night, they are fired up, longing for that all important confidence boosting victory.

We need to be fired up as well and create an intimidating atmosphere for the Edinburgh players (in a polite, friendly manner of course).

Spoke to Mr Botha (Sir) on Wednesday,he said he has played in 60,000 stadiums that have been silent, where half the crowd has gone home at half time because the result wasn't going their way - Ravenhill is a tight compact ground, supporters are practically on top of the players - let's make it a cauldron of noise tonight.

No doubt the HC posers will be back next week to swell the crowd - but tonight we need to lift the noise, lift Ravenhill and hopefully lift the team.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

The white knight thinks:
good post moondance - the crowd tonight is going to be the really passionate UR supporters - the ones who are gonna stick with the team no matter what. Heineken cup next week, and poor results so far - a lot of folk might not bother being there tonight.

those that are there - we need you at your most boisterous and unrestrained. the crowd are close to the pitch, the players can hear us loud and clear - make yourself heard!

the white knight wants to hear Ravenhill ROAR - C'MON ULSTER!!!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Indeed, best of luck chaps, I'll be in my usual spot.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
horslips
Initiate

Post by horslips »

WKOTW

I,ll be there as well- does that make me one of the ,and I quote,

"really passionate UR supporters - the ones who are gonna stick with the team no matter what"

Out of curiousity,seeing as you are a Knight, do you have a very "high horse"?
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

horslips wrote:WKOTW

I,ll be there as well- does that make me one of the ,and I quote,

"really passionate UR supporters - the ones who are gonna stick with the team no matter what"

Out of curiousity,seeing as you are a Knight, do you have a very "high horse"?
The White Knight says:
He wont question your support, but he hopes you won't boo the team you're there to support

The White Knight does have a high horse (close to 17 hands), and he aint gonna come down of it (to your level)

However bygones et all...and don't want another forum closed due to mud being slung - do we?
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

he he, who let the bitches out...

:stir:

lads, keep that aggression for tonight!! perhaps you could have a half-time fight to entertain the crowd - or a joust indeed!!
UlsterJock
Initiate

Post by UlsterJock »

Looking forward to tonight, Stand Up for the Ulstermen.............(now theres a few flegs)
Attachments
uduty6.GIF
uduty6.GIF (8.99 KiB) Viewed 718 times
Some hae meat and canna eat, And some wad eat that want it;
But we hae meat, and we can eat, Sae let the Lord be thankit.