EVENT SECURITY!!!

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

B.Y.O
Novice

EVENT SECURITY!!!

Post by B.Y.O »

I KNOW SECURITY IS ESSENTIAL BUT........
HAD ANOTHER BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED AGAIN LAST NIGHT. IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THESE IGNORANT ARROGANT JOBS WORTHS AGGRESSIVE OR RUDE????
I KNOW IT IS STUPID TO BRAND ALL OF THEM, BUT TIME AND TIME AGAIN I AM SHOCKED AT THEIR ATTITUDE TO THE SUPPORTERS.
I AM COMPLAINING AGAIN TO THE BRANCH!
ali c
Warrior

Post by ali c »

BYO

please don't shout - some of us have sore heads today! :drunken:
B.Y.O
Novice

Post by B.Y.O »

sorry but i am feeling very bitter about begin intimadated by another aggressive red coat.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Must be the way you look at them BYO either that or we get a better type of red coat on the stand side :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

BYO
Calm down and tell us what did you say and what did they say. :?
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
B.Y.O
Novice

Post by B.Y.O »

Some silly woman wouldnt let my guests into the members bars because he only had terrace ticket. We had no intention of standing on the prom, but she was deaf to any reasoning, Then her Boss arrived and was quite aggressive!
To cap things off on the terrace the idiots made you walk the lenght of terrace each time we needed a pee or a pint!
Finally at full time they sent the token stewards to GUARD the pitch, and the majority were mere slipps of girls!
I am the first to admit it is a sh1tty and thankless job, but my guest was astonished by how bloody silly the red coats looked and acted.
I was at the oval when the riot happened last year and watched as Eventsec staff were pelted with bottles etc. Last night there petty actions didnt reflect the good and well mannered ravers crowd!
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

I had do the same thing in ref to Bar. But they let me in when I explained that it was my right to have a guest accompany me to the bar.
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

B.Y.O
Novice

Post by B.Y.O »

I tried that approach and even put on my posh voice!
Eventsec has a dodgy mix of bad un's and bin lids!!!
Most friday nights it is just keep of the yelloew lines but last night was out of order.
paddy c

Post by paddy c »

did anyone else notice there seemed to be an inordinate number of police present at ravers last night?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

you should definitely put in a complaint to the branch BYO. This issue will only ever arise at HEC and sell-out matches where they screen everyone entering the prom/stand area. But as the man says you have a right to have a guest accompany you to the bar and the branch need to have a way of accommodayting this.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

I would write and complain to Mr.MR and inform that you had an important guest with you at the game. That on production of your Bar pass your were declined access and were left feeling very embarrased. What does he and UR intend doing to making it up to you and your guest?

B.Y.O
Novice

Post by B.Y.O »

I seen Big Alan the ARA man. Maybe he is going to investigate MR?
I think there was VIP,s on a jolly last night, maybe thats why the rozzers left the chinese for the game!
Magical O' Driscoll

Post by Magical O' Driscoll »

I seen to two loads of them in their 4x4's.
horslips
Initiate

Post by horslips »

Have to agree that Eventsec seem to be unable to grasp that there is a fundemental difference between UR any all of the other events that the might be involved with. They genuinely seem unable toe understand that a wholly different approach is required.

I was fascinated byno less than 5 young blond ahired girls who toddled down the terrace side at full time. I thought immediatlety of chocolate fireguards. My questions are

1. How much does this security cost UR

2. What danger is posed to the business of UR by way of litigation if they were not there.

3. If for insurance purposes they are a requirement then what bloody good would the 5 blonds have been?

4. Get another insurer if 3 above applies.

5. Kick there ass, members fund UR and pay for certain priveleges.

Regarding there overzealous nature I do recall that last year 1 rather feeble ( 5 ft 0)individual spent the first half of a game pursuing and preventing some young uns from throwing a ball around and insisting that they stayed of the tarmac and on the concrete at the far end of the prom. At half time my lad went for a pee taking the aforementioned verbotten route and was immediatelty cornered by by said eventsec oberfurer.Given that the lad is 6 3 and 25 stone you can imagine the reply that was given.

These people are way too zealous,clearly suffer from poor quality recruits and honestly totaly superfluous at Ravers
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Eventsec are losers. We have them patrolling the grounds of "The Elms" otherwise known as Queens Halls. They are only supposed to come into buildings if there has been a complaint about excessive noise - but are always in noseying to see if they can find something to complain about. Then they have the cheek to say there is a party and fine us £50 if there is so much as a 1/4 bottle of vodka on our kitchen table!!!! It's not as if they need any more money - they are paid scandalous amounts per hour!