Ireland A v Tonga

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Ireland A v Tonga

Post by Rooster »

Friday 13th November KO time will be 7pm
Look forward to a few Ulster players in this.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ireland A v Tonga

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dear Season Ticket Holder

As you may be aware, Ravenhill will host an A International this November when Ireland A take on Tonga on Friday 13th November and it was confirmed today that the KO time will be 7pm.

Tickets for this match will go on sale:
1) online from 5pm on Friday 23rd October (please note, with our new ticketing system you can now select your preferred seat if it is available)
2) from the Ticket Office post match after the Leinster game
3) over the phone/counter from Monday morning, 26th October

Tickets are priced at:
Stand Block B/C/D - £20
Stand Blocks A/E - £15 adult, £10 child
Prom/Terrace - £12 adult, £6 child

Due to the late confirmation of the kick off time, and the fact that we now have just 3 weeks before the game, we are unable to offer Season Ticket Holders the usual priority booking period for this game. However, if you are a Stand Season Ticket Holder and wish to take up your seats for this extra match we will of course endeavour to secure your usual seats for you, or an alternative close by.

Best wishes
ULSTER RUGBY
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

1) online from 5pm on Friday 23rd October
Due to the late confirmation of the kick off time, and the fact that we now have just 3 weeks before the game, we are unable to offer Season Ticket Holders the usual priority booking period for this game
why does it then ask me for a personal id number when i goto pay if it's being offered to everyone?? :scratch: and no, i'm not a season ticket holder this year! :banghead: :banghead:

I'm not drunk! I just have speech impediment... [vomits]
and a stomach virus... [falls off bar stool]
and an inner ear infection."
Brian Griffin
cardoc
Novice

Post by cardoc »

goodaine wrote:
1) online from 5pm on Friday 23rd October

why does it then ask me for a personal id number when i goto pay if it's being offered to everyone?? :scratch: and no, i'm not a season ticket holder this year! :banghead: :banghead:
I booked my tickets online and when asked for a personal ID number I entered my postcode which was accepted :thumleft:
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

that UR online ticket system is a joke.
really slow and basic.

compared to any time i've phoned for a ticket where the person on end of phone is nothing but helpful

why oh why would anyone book online when phone option is much better?
(i did it this time as a first-time-online-since-ulster-rugby-updated-their-system-online-ticket-buyer...)
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kids go FREE at Ireland A v Tonga at Ravenhill
28 October 2009, 4:48 pm
By Christine McNally
With the home of Ulster Rugby set to host international Rugby for the first time since Ireland played Italy, in the summer of 2007, Ulster Rugby has launched a ticket promotion
that they hope will see Ravenhill bursting to the rafters to welcome International Rugby back to Belfast.

Ireland A will take on the full international side of Tonga on Friday 13th November at 7pm and Ulster Rugby is hoping to bring Ravenhill to life by offering free entry for juniors when they are accompanied by an adult.

A junior ticket, for kids aged 16 and under, is FREE when purchased with an adult ticket for any area in the ground.

Offer is subject to availability and will run until Friday 6th November at 5pm.

Adult Pricing:
Blocks B/C/D (Seated and covered): £20
Blocks A/E (Seated and covered): £15
Promenade/Terrace (Standing) : £12

To book your free tickets for this eagerly-awaited match and a chance to see some of our own Ulstermen in action, call the Ulster Rugby Ticket Office on 028 90 493222 (Option 2.)

Please note: If you have already purchased a child’s ticket for this match along with an adult ticket, please contact us to arrange a refund.
Would assume if you have already bought adult tickets then you could ask for a quota of child's tickets if you wanted as well :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best