Boss going to Leinster??

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Boss going to Leinster??

Post by Rooster »

Forget about Pienaar he is not coming here. And that news came direct from a kennel
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Ulster throw in
Initiate

Post by Ulster throw in »

luster wrote:Sorry Stade au Courant, but it appears that Pienaar is one of the SA players to have signed a contract up till the end of 2010 season, so unless he signs to come at the end of the Autumn internationals then it looks like he's out of the running.
The South African Rugby Union on Sunday confirmed the names of 19 players who have agreed Springbok contracts for 2010. Ten of the players have signed contracts for the end of the 2011 season.
The contracted players for 2010 are: Andries Bekker, Bakkies Botha, Heinrich Brüssow, Schalk Burger, Bismarck du Plessis, Fourie du Preez, Jaque Fourie, Bryan Habana, Adrian Jacobs, Tendai Mtawarira, Victor Matfield, Wynand Olivier, Ruan Pienaar, JP Pietersen, Danie Rossouw, John Smit, Juan Smith, Morné Steyn and Pierre Spies.

The players who have agreed contracts through to the end of the Rugby World Cup year in 2011 are: Bakkies Botha, Schalk Burger, Fourie du Preez, Jaque Fourie, Bryan Habana, Victor Matfield, JP Pietersen, John Smit, Juan Smith and Pierre Spies.

Additional players called up by the Springbok selectors will be receive pro rata payments in line with the contracted group.
http://www.sarugby.net/newsarticle.aspx ... =&newscat=
I was afraid fo that! The earlier reports were not clear whether the other 9 (including Pienaar) had actually put pen to paper. That now looks clear they have!

Ricky Januarie? :banghead:
"If Eddie O'Sullivan had retreated to the Führerbunker, World War 2 would still be going on." Mr. G. Hook
Ardglass2
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ardglass2 »

I hope that is because you have a new SH and not Marshall in first place RHH :silent: