Season Ticket Prices 2010-11

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

JR stands up
Novice

Re: Season Ticket Prices 2010-11

Post by JR stands up »

Timber!
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

JR stands up wrote:Timber!
isn't that the stuff that Noah built his ark from?
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
cardoc
Novice

Post by cardoc »

I see that the Aquinas School car park is up to £90 for next year does anyone know if that is to allow parking for all of the 21 matches
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

A similar question could be asked regarding the Scoop Bar Pass.

"Will the Scoop Bar be open for all 21 games and will access be limited to Pass holders (+ guest) ONLY for all 21 games?"
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Can't see them opening more than 1 bar for the Ravens' games. It really wouldn't make sense. Therefore the great unwashed would need to be accomodated in the Scoop (maybe we could be segregated into a small corner :) ).

Also, unless attendances grow significantly, few would have a requirement for Aquinas parking.
Last edited by BR on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

BR wrote:Can't see them opening more than 1 bar for the Ravens' games. It really wouldn't make sense. Therefore the great unwashed would need to be accomodated in the Scoop (maybe we could be segregated into a small corner).

Also, unless attendances grow significantly, few would have a requirement for Aquinas parking.
Both questions I believe were advanced in relation to the number of games the facilities would be open for. Additionally, in respect of the Scoop, to determine if the facility would be available to any free of charge for some games and hence the number of games to which the charge specifically relates.

For the avoidance of any doubt - segregating the 'great unwashed' was not suggested. Anyone who knows me would know I would not be of that ilk. I'ts a pity some may think I am.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

i for one have never imagined u to be a soap-dodger

now rooster, what with tramping over all them there fields in the massey ferguson, is another matter entirely...
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

cardoc wrote:I see that the Aquinas School car park is up to £90 for next year does anyone know if that is to allow parking for all of the 21 matches
Can't see it happening but one lives in hope Ravens matches have always been excluded.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:i for one have never imagined u to be a soap-dodger

now rooster, what with tramping over all them there fields in the massey ferguson, is another matter entirely...
Havn't got nor never had a massey ferguson, usually manage to get sh1t washed off before I go to Ravers though.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

cardoc wrote:I see that the Aquinas School car park is up to £90 for next year does anyone know if that is to allow parking for all of the 21 matches
I am now able to pass on confirmation that the Aquinas Car Park will be open for all 21 games.

The Scoop will also be open for all 21 games but the information received is inconclusive in respect of the number of games when the Scoop may be open also to those without a Scoop Pass.

I will make a working assumption that the ground Bar facility for all may well be the Scoop for the 5 Ravens games and calculate that the right of entry facility (donation to UR) will cost £5 per game for each of the other 16 games.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

cables wrote:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Rory Best
Royster
Novice

Post by Royster »

I also hope that the annex in the Scoop is open for every match. Having recently had a complete knee replacement operation I welcome a seat in the bar. I am also informed from a very reliable source that the annex is not opened for Ravens matches etc because it costs £5 to clean it post match(a few empty beer glasses)I reckon if I pay my £20 Loyalty card then that should cover UR for next season to allow the annex to be opened. * Note to Shane Logan. Forget about the focus groups listening to the folks who rarely turn up and concentrate instead on the folk who ALWAYS turn up!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Freddie Benson wrote:I have had no email from UR inviting me to renew. :scratch:
Well I got one but to a mothballed address which does give me a password but also gives wrong details for season ticket as 5 years out of date, current email shows no tickets :?
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Should Ulster rugby be more honest and charge us £175 for the 5 Ravens games and throw in the ML & ERC games free, as based on tonight, it is the B&I cup that we are really capable of competing in.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Post by The Boo Radleys »

Comment about 'the ticket office is open for season ticket sales and renewals' at half time met with derisory laughter on the terrace last night - at least it gave everyone a laugh....
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...