Ireland vs Babas

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Rob6
Initiate

Re: Ireland vs Babas

Post by Rob6 »

mid ulster maestro wrote:JRA are you by any chance eating your dinner through a straw?
Mum 8)
or speaking from beyond the grave!! :duck: :duck: :eye: :eye:
Hustle......Loyality......Respect

U...L....S...T...E...R...R...R...R...R...R...R

Don't Stop Believing!!!!!!!!

Supporting Ulster Rugby should come with a health warning!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Just Ruckin About wrote:I did manage to get a word with Mr Rush on Friday, it was entertaining! I told him what I thought, hoped he would pay the compo himself and wished him the worst luck in the world with Cardiff next year, he toke it well! honest!
He obviously has a better temperament than Trevor Brennan :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

bogboy wrote:The scrum suffered from the ref who was more interested in the players obeying him than refereeing the scrum ie he was penalising player for engaging before the command but allowing any amount of boring and arm bending.Therefore a ego with a whistle.
On one occasion he penalised Buckley for not touching. Buckley said to him "I did touch!" The ref replied "Yes but you touched before I said touch." WTF!!! The guy is a disgrace, he caused all the scrum problems with a "Crouch,Pause,Touch,Engage" routine that bore no resemblence to any other refs in the history of "Crouch,Pause,Touch,Engage"

Monsieur Poite est une grande twoite :mrgreen:

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

It is my belief we might be better off without Rush (long term ) we have Diack Henry Ferris Pollock Falloon with Tuohy as a fit in if necessary.

Rush- when the refs catch on to his illegal hand off ( straight forearm to the jaw which would be not out of place in the WWE)
could be a red card machine

Playing Rush would deny those players the opportunity to gain experience
2B or not 2B that is the question ?
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

bogboy wrote:
Rush- when the refs catch on to his illegal hand off
Rush will be 33 next month... did it ever occur to you that if refs were going to catch on to something, they would have done it before now?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

mikerob wrote:
bogboy wrote:
Rush- when the refs catch on to his illegal hand off
Rush will be 33 next month... did it ever occur to you that if refs were going to catch on to something, they would have done it before now?
And he has played a fair bit in Magners League and HEC so it's not as if he has just arrived from down under.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best