PRE SEASON

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Pimpmac
Initiate

Re: PRE SEASON

Post by Pimpmac »

Conas wrote:Having read that squad list I can safely say Ulster haven't a hope of winning the Magners League. As someone said in an earlier post the backs lack pace which is very true. Trimble hasn't much pace either, he's big and physical but has no real speed at all.

Bottom of the Magners League looms large.

What a lot of rot. Welcome to the UAFC board Coneass I look forward to more inane posts by you over the next while. Complete and utter nonsense.

PS Site Admins - Can there not be an ignore option added to this site so you can put someone on ignore and thus we are not subjected to ridiculous comments by people - just a thought.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

It would be easier just to disagree.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Pimpmac wrote:
PS Site Admins - Can there not be an ignore option added to this site so you can put someone on ignore and thus we are not subjected to ridiculous comments by people - just a thought.

You don't need the admins for that. There is a link at the top of the page called "user control panel". In there you can do all sorts of useful stuff including managing friends and foes. Add the undesireable user to your foe list and he/she will be ignored by default.

Alternatively for a quick fix just click on the username in question to the right of theit post and you will get details about them and also an "add foe" link which adds them quickly to your foe list.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Conas
Novice

Post by Conas »

Now come on this isn't on at all. I'm quiet entitled to voice my honest opinion so long as I stick within the rules. I'm the most honest individual you could ever come across...so what if I've only been a member for a few hours I have to start somewhere like you did.

I said you'd finish bottom of the Magners League and there is nothing wrong with making that comment on the basis of the squad, and considering you finished third last this year. Andrew Trimble doesn't appear that quick when I look at him on the telly but I did say he was a very big and physical winger. I'm just as fast though I can run 100m up hill on grass in 12 seconds. I was timed running up the garden with someone on the stopwatch.

I think it's very tragic that people want to silence me by putting me on ignore. My posts are very honest and open as I said at the start. I love you all.
ulsterman_baggy
Novice

Post by ulsterman_baggy »

this person is a f@#king nutcase
If it looks like it and feels like it you've got your hand in the toilet again
Father Jack
Novice

Post by Father Jack »

ulsterman_baggy wrote:this person is a f@#king nutcase
Give him a chance before you write him off completely. We'll be keeping our eyes open and will have a quiet word if it becomes necessary.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

flip, going by the second half of last season we could very well be close to the bottom again... Certainly Meuller is a great signing but Pienaar has yet to arrive and without him we're in diffs. We've bugger all cover for the back 3, with Trimble and Danielli in and out of form every other week... Cave was quiet last season and we still don;t know who will play 10...

that said, if the big signings live up to expectation and the likes of whitten/cave/tuohy/henry lift their games another notch then we could push top 4.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Ardglass2
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ardglass2 »

Conas wrote:Having read that squad list I can safely say Ulster haven't a hope of winning the Magners League. As someone said in an earlier post the backs lack pace which is very true. Trimble hasn't much pace either, he's big and physical but has no real speed at all.

Bottom of the Magners League looms large.

Schools out
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

He's hearing the voices again. Largactyl anyone?
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Conas
Novice

Post by Conas »

Listen up saggy baggy aka ulsterman I'm no nutcase how dare you post an ignorant comment like that, I demand an apology right now. You know nothing about me, and I happen to be a lovely lad so don't you dare be judgemental. If the moderators had sense they'd issue you would a warning for stepping out of line, and insulting me. What I do on Munsterfans or Leinsterfans has nothing to do with this board so keep it that way. I've been permanently banned from the latter so back off, and leave me alone.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Conas wrote:Listen up saggy baggy aka ulsterman I'm no nutcase how dare you post an ignorant comment like that, I demand an apology right now. You know nothing about me, and I happen to be a lovely lad so don't you dare be judgemental. If the moderators had sense they'd issue you would a warning for stepping out of line, and insulting me. What I do on Munsterfans or Leinsterfans has nothing to do with this board so keep it that way. I've been permanently banned from the latter so back off, and leave me alone.
ah... a fellow winds-up-and-gets-banned-from-message-boards - good to have you on the site! I receive short-mid term bans on a semi-regular basis, and would imagine that i'm not a kick in the nuts off a total ban.

however, some points of concern: you state that you're a lovely lad - is this the same as gareth thomas being a lovely lad? u shouldn't give a bit of stick if u can't take it, u know...

and re: an apology from ulsterman - he's an ignoramus who wouldn't know decent manners. wouldnt expect anything from him...
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

How sad. It is the summer and schools out and this "lovely lad" has nothing better to do with his time.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Conas - any views on Cheerleaders?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Conas
Novice

Post by Conas »

I am not in school what are you on about?? I am a lovely lad you're right about that

I finished secondary school in 2006, and I'm 22....yes that's right 22 so you really need to ask before you make false claims about me, and if you don't believe I'm that old then I can show you my birth cert. I'm a fully grown adult and classified as a man now.

Since this thread is about "pre season" you should maybe stick to the topic like the good individual you are, but obviously my personal life is more important to you.

I don't think anything about cheerleaders they are tight-assed, flexible sluts.