Squad for Biarritz

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Re: Squad for Biarritz

Post by Big-al »

would agree with ye freman67
freman67
Novice

Post by freman67 »

would love to see trimble in the centre
what part of "equality" do the irfu not understand?
ardsman
Novice

Post by ardsman »

Was just on Paul Marshall's Official facebook page and he had an update saying... "Good morning passing and kicking with Ruan and iHumph...training tomorrow then Biarritz game this Sunday, should be fun!"

could mean that Humphs is due to start as 10 on Sunday?
Big Nose
Novice

Post by Big Nose »

ardsman wrote:Was just on Paul Marshall's Official facebook page and he had an update saying... "Good morning passing and kicking with Ruan and iHumph...training tomorrow then Biarritz game this Sunday, should be fun!"

In a similar vein - I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea but figured some might like it - the http://www.ursc.co now has a page on their website with UR's and the players' tweets on it..

Oh - and a timer to kickoff! 3 days and 3 minutes to go!! Can't wait! :red:
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Big Nose wrote:
ardsman wrote:Was just on Paul Marshall's Official facebook page and he had an update saying... "Good morning passing and kicking with Ruan and iHumph...training tomorrow then Biarritz game this Sunday, should be fun!"

In a similar vein - I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea but figured some might like it - the http://www.ursc.co now has a page on their website with UR's and the players' tweets on it..

Perceptive of you BN.

I had a look - well I am a fully paid up URSC member - they have brought it all together for the convenience of users behind a button named Ulster Twits. Very true as that was what was behind the button.

C'mon URSC. Would Ulster Tweets not be better?
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Big Nose
Novice

Post by Big Nose »

cables wrote:Perceptive of you BN.

I had a look - well I am a fully paid up URSC member - they have brought it all together for the convenience of users behind a button named Ulster Twits. Very true as that was what was behind the button.

I can smell such things...
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

cables wrote:
Big Nose wrote:

Perceptive of you BN.

Ulster twits will do... at least for Dan Tuahoy....he has a favourite miner ffs.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.