The Dark Side?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Since we are all about love here, how many people love Justin Harrison?

Those who dislike his presence in Ulster?
No votes
Those who think he is great for ulster?
100%

Total votes: 8

dead ball
Steward

The Dark Side?

Post by dead ball »

So is just me or is everyone havin diffs on the other MB? Is it hackers?Or is it a conspiracy to keep me from posting??? :colors:
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

I think I'll wait and reserve judgement until after he's played a few matches.
But Aussies generally and this one in particular aren't a bunch who just seem to turn up for the money.
If he continues to perform like he was for the Waratahs this season, and can get the lineout firing whilst he's at it, then he has the potential to be our best ever import. That's right - better than Ward, Constable, Steinmetz or even Veitayaki.
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

And your vote? :shock:
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Bit hard at present to say how good he will be since we have yet to see him in action :roll: but on past performance he should be a great asset both as a player and mentor for younger players.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Voted according my hopes rather than based on any knowledge. Only time will tell.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Mid-Terrace
Novice

Post by Mid-Terrace »

Freddie Benson wrote: But Aussies generally and this one in particular aren't a bunch who just seem to turn up for the money.
If he continues to perform like he was for the Waratahs this season, and can get the lineout firing whilst he's at it, then he has the potential to be our best ever import. That's right - better than Ward, Constable, Steinmetz or even Veitayaki.
Strong words, Freddie? I hope he is as good as his form suggests and whilst Constable, I believe, was never really allowed to show ALL his potential and Steiner, I hope, STILL has plenty to give - I can't see ANY import EVER being a better player OR servant to Ulster rugby than Andy Ward!

I know you're not putting anyone down, but it will be SOME player to outdo what Wardy has done on the pitch for Ulster??
Mine's a pint!
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

vital word there that you didn't emphasize from my previous post is 'potential'.

I'm not knocking any of those I mentioned....well ok except for big Joe. And those who know me, know how much I rate Andy Ward as a bloke and what's he done for Ulster.

But I do believe Harrison has the potential to be our best overseas signing. Only his, and the team's, performances over the next few seasons will determine whether it is realised or not.
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

The management should take all the boys and the Justin boys to the Somme and do the tour and they will see what it means to wear the red hand.

Colin :twisted:

Standup for the Ulstermen.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Thousands went but few came back :red:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Hi Rooster .. that was the third time Ive done it and it still gets to you.

Colin :twisted:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Would not like to see the squad to go to that extreme though, otherwise we would be very short in the forwards by end of season :red:
Rory Best