I'm a Celeb

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterJock
Initiate

I'm a Celeb

Post by UlsterJock »

I haven't laughed so much in ages as I did on Sunday night, 50p thouroughly well spent! still brings a chuckle to mind :lol:

A new phrase in the making "Doing a Gillian" how self centred and fake can one woman be! or is it all part of a brilliant game plan?! Tonight the walk across the bridge and the swim was all a little more confident.

Some say "keep her in" and make her suffer, others "vote her out and lets move on". I think I am coming round to the later, but I will miss the laugh :wink:

Bring back the single challenges though and get her on the list and lets get her in amongst it - what we need is hungry celebs, might make them more willing to tear into her :lol:

If ever there was someone with the wrong name; "Aggro" more like "Timid" is he still in? anyone seen him? :scratch:
Some hae meat and canna eat, And some wad eat that want it;
But we hae meat, and we can eat, Sae let the Lord be thankit.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: I'm a Celeb

Post by Rooster »

UlsterJock wrote:
A new phrase in the making "Doing a Gillian" how self centred and fake can one woman be! or is it all part of a brilliant game plan?! Tonight the walk across the bridge and the swim was all a little more confident.
I think it is a game plan, met her a few years ago and my conclusion at that stage after a couple of minutes was that she was a devious scheming bitch.
Read the Wiki page on her and draw your own conclusions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillian_McKeith
As for the fake, ask any properly trained nutritionist what they think of her and stand well back while they give their reply :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterJock
Initiate

Post by UlsterJock »

Rooster wrote:I think it is a game plan, met her a few years ago and my conclusion at that stage after a couple of minutes was that she was a devious scheming bitch.
Aye do you see she has refered to herself as "Dr" in the past - a PHd from the American Holistic University - thats the "University of £2.50 for the certificate and a stamp for the postage" to you and me :flower:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterJock wrote:
Rooster wrote:I think it is a game plan, met her a few years ago and my conclusion at that stage after a couple of minutes was that she was a devious scheming bitch.
Aye do you see she has refered to herself as "Dr" in the past - a PHd from the American Holistic University - thats the "University of £2.50 for the certificate and a stamp for the postage" to you and me :flower:
Yip that's the type of one she has, total phoney and con artist.
I should have said ask a dietician as a nutritionist is not a profession and dietician's get very stroppy if you say they are the same.
Time I met her Amanda Wynne of British Nutrition Foundation was there as well and the pair of them were like 2 terriers ready for a fight as they have had several let me call it "disagreements" about diets, Google the 2 names and see what you get, I see they still would probably not like to be in same room together :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

When I have been to a Dara O'Briain gig any time over the last few years she seldom fails to get a mention & he snorts with derision at the "Doctor" business and clearly hates her guts.

As I watched her in her trials I couldn't help but think that he will have plenty of new material about her the next time. The faint the other night was a belter and was suitably mocked by Lunchbox Christie.

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
UlsterJock
Initiate

Post by UlsterJock »

Yeehaaa!!!!!!! Gillian is out :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: - thank f*** for that, lets just hope she disappears into the great big black hole that is celeb graveyard never to return - fingers crossed :lol:

Stacey to win, Shaun a close second :blueafro:
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

For about £20 a night I'll watch it so I know what you're talking about.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean