Wales v. Ireland

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Jockster
Squire

Re: Wales v. Ireland

Post by Jockster »

Goon/Donkey----ever heard Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY

Move on :thumbdown:
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

Jockster wrote:Goon/Donkey----ever heard Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY

Move on :thumbdown:
My good man, its barely any of your business, I think you will find I concluded my interest many hours ago.

It may of course maintain your interest in seeing how many more attempts the Ass will try in a futile attempt to wind me up. Better have tried is as much as I will say.

If you are sufficently interested do feel free to get back to me if you think there is anything further you feel I should know. That apart, farewell & thanks for your interest.

PS hope you don't mind but I didn't look at your link, always found FP purveyors of overblown pap ..........oh yeah & on the boring side of dull. (no offense intended to you - just my opinion)

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

Furry Muff goon----I won't argue with you--but I think you might enjoy it if I did.

Back to topic...

I'm sure the team are chomping at the bit to right the wrongs of the Wales match against England.
Father Jack
Novice

Post by Father Jack »

BAGOA & Donkey If you won't listen to Jockster then listen to me. This has got quite personal enough. If you don't wind your necks in you'll be on the bench. Give it a rest or take it to PMs.
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Father Jack wrote:BAGOA & Donkey If you won't listen to Jockster then listen to me. This has got quite personal enough. If you don't wind your necks in you'll be on the bench. Give it a rest or take it to PMs.
Father Dear I had already lost interest 24 hours ago, I am beginining to feel like Eric Cantona, being reffed on reputation rather than deed.

Oh dear, Father, "Why haste thou forsaken me?", now the clown is trying to invade my inbox thanks to your suggestion. :banghead: I thought the message may have been from you in response to my query, but no. :roll:

In the words of the Pet Shop Boys, "waddyeye, waddyeye, waddyeye done to deserve this?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Saint Pat's Father, have you started your libations yet? :drunken:

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

I'll be starting later and playing catch up hard.
Got the best part of half a bottle of Mr. J Walker's Black Label, aged 12 long years, waiting to play a part in getting me lashed.

Do mods check messages between posters? I get some fiercely abusive ones from time to time...
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:I'll be starting later and playing catch up hard.
Got the best part of half a bottle of Mr. J Walker's Black Label, aged 12 long years, waiting to play a part in getting me lashed.

Do mods check messages between posters? I get some fiercely abusive ones from time to time...
Some shameful posters around Welder, nice as pie in public but behind closed doors another matter. They doubtless reason that you will not rat them out to the mods for spewing their bile, cowards. I trust the censor is present on PMs, I would hate to think of your delicate ears being abused?

Abuse by PM is nothing but cowardly anyway. If you can't say it in public don't say it at all is my credo. That said I'm pretty happy to speak my mind in any circumstances.

WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

wholeheartedly agree, and I think nothing but the best of you, my good friend. I would never dream of calling you a jackass...
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:wholeheartedly agree, and I think nothing but the best of you, my good friend. I would never dream of calling you a jackass...
Nor would I ever accuse you of being a carpet :lol:

Oh well, PMs pretty pointless then.

WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

by the by, wondering why no-one has levelled all sorts abuse about my mention of a good drop of Scotch on St. Paddy's Day...
I get loadsa bush all year round, you see...
The Fonz
Novice

Post by The Fonz »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:
Mods don't and can't check messages between posters, but they do take a dim view of abuse of other posters that way and have in the past banned individuals permanently from the board.
Quote the post and send it to a Mod if this is happening, abuse of the system and petty reporting will however not be tolerated either so in general if it is something that would get acted upon in a message thread the same rules stand in private messages.
Keep Cool 8)
ArticDonkey

Post by ArticDonkey »

Father Jack wrote:BAGOA & Donkey If you won't listen to Jockster then listen to me. This has got quite personal enough. If you don't wind your necks in you'll be on the bench. Give it a rest or take it to PMs.
Sorry father. It appears that gonnahead didn't respond to my last post so its over and I win. Yet he will no doubt claim the moral victory.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Maybe if the Mods were a bit more forceful in dealing with the WUM's then WKOTW and BAGAH wouldn't get abusive PM's......only a thought
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

scrum5 wrote:Maybe if the Mods were a bit more forceful in dealing with the WUM's then WKOTW and BAGAH wouldn't get abusive PM's......only a thought
mods... clearly you mean moderators by this. :salut:

WUM's - is this wind up merchants? there shouldn't be an apostrophe used - it should be WUMs which indicates that these creatures are plural. :duh:

WKOTW - yours truly :salut:

BAGAH - now by this i assume you are meaning our colleague, and the guy who lives in the same fair part of the world as i, the goonhead. to give him his full, self-assigned title, backawaygoonahead.

to break down his full title into words, rather than just one mashed-up entity - back away, go on ahead (i added the comma myself, i think it's a nice touch?)

anyway - i digress - my point is that if you're going to make accusations and abbreviations, then you should really be referring to him as BAGOA :duh:

still, 2 right out of a possible 4...
you consistently fail to achieve, and you consistently achieve in disappointing

and who are you calling a WUM - you do realise that you're simply keeping this thread going, letting the nonsense breed and fester. ever hear of turning the other cheek, ever hear of not sticking your oar into the muddy lake?
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

scrum5 wrote:Maybe if the Mods were a bit more forceful in dealing with the WUM's then WKOTW and BAGAH wouldn't get abusive PM's......only a thought
Scrum, thank you for your concern about my inbox. To be fair to the miscreant donkey - his post to my inbox was merely infantile rather than abusive and naturally I simply ignored it. I trust by now he has returned to hanging around Marks & Spencer with his iPad and a self-satisfied "look at me" beam on his long face. :roll: