A New deal for McGlock???

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: A New deal for McGlock???

Post by kingofthehill »

I was interested to know if McLaughlin picked Doak, meaning that Doak will probably be retained if McLaughlin has any say in the matter.
Im with you I think its strange for a head coach not to get to work with people who he has chosen considering he will be working with them day in day out!! :scratch: :scratch:
Last edited by kingofthehill on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Heard that James Sandford has signed for London Irish

He has done very well for himself since leaving Ulster :salut:
Last edited by kingofthehill on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
The Fonz
Novice

Post by The Fonz »

Right lads I had to delete a few off topic posts, those involved know what it is about and if anyone fancies themselves as a bench warmer for the week all you have to do is bring up the topic again :twisted: a second comment and you will be out for the season :twisted: :twisted:
Rumours about the personal life of staff or players will not be tolerated as it can get us in trouble and if that happens we get you in trouble.
Keep Cool 8)
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Guess all will be revealed in the next few weeks just as it says, a wee boost perhaps a few days before Saints match :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

Good work Fonz - seems to be a few about who like to indicate they are "in the know", reminded me of this war-time classic
carelesstalk.jpg
carelesstalk.jpg (13.43 KiB) Viewed 302 times
This soldier salutes you. :salut:

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.