I DREAMED I WAS MCGLOCK

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: I DREAMED I WAS MCGLOCK

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

backawaygoonahead wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
backawaygoonahead wrote:No comment.
Is this a first? :lol:

Of course if he was really making "no comment" he wouldn't even have written "no comment" :roll: :duck:
Oi Grumps, my bedroom activities are not up for discussion, Mrs B could be reading man :shock: Anyway I'm a good boy really - honest :D
No actual denial of .... ehem, sexual tension, ehem ...... with the donkey then? :shock:

Sometimes silence says more than a million words :stir:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
pip14
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by pip14 »

Jees that took a while to read, but worth it! :wink:
Feeling extra confident about Sunday now!!!
Cmonnnnnnn Ulsterrrrrrrrrr!!! :cheers: :cheers:
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.
lovesthehardground
Steward

Post by lovesthehardground »

Forget Willie John or Colonel Tim......Get the main man in the dressing room............our very own Backaway. His post got me up to take on the whole Northampton front row on my own!! Still would quite fancy my chances of getting into Hartley. Well, ok, from the safety of row ZZ maybe.
:lol: :lol:
LTHG
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:No actual denial of .... ehem, sexual tension, ehem ...... with the donkey then? :shock:

Sometimes silence says more than a million words :stir:
I have to tell you Grumps that there are titmen assmen lovelyblueeyesmen men who like blondes (though I can't fathom why) all sorts of variations on these themes.

I unashamedly declare myself an assman, just does it for me, as long as its attached to an attractive brunette with dark brown eyes and all the usual anatomical features in the correct numeric fashion. As for the Ass from the Artic wastes I will restrict myself to a firm but polite "No Comment" - to do otherwise would give the appearance of gloating over the fellows sad demise.

I'm far too gracious for that. :wink:

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Love, love, love it Dave :salut: :salut: :salut:

I think Mr. Donkey really needs to lighten up, deary me :roll:
Oh he's away? Ah well.....

Finish work today so the build up commences for me for real from tomorrow, can't wait to get over there!!

C'monnnn ULSTERRRR!
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

wee woman, i have a dilemma.

I'm only bringing hand luggage to northampton, which for me means a small rucksack. This will contain the mankini for the jacuzzi, toothbrush, a change of kebs, and a shirt to wear on Saturday night.

I am concerned that the shirt will get creased and I therefore am considering a nice jumper instead. If however I go for the shirt option, and it needs an ironing, can I count on you?
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:wee woman, i have a dilemma.

I'm only bringing hand luggage to northampton, which for me means a small rucksack. This will contain the mankini for the jacuzzi, toothbrush, a change of kebs, and a shirt to wear on Saturday night.

I am concerned that the shirt will get creased and I therefore am considering a nice jumper instead. If however I go for the shirt option, and it needs an ironing, can I count on you?

Irons at the Ibis? I wouldn't think so :lol:

I would've thought those posh rooms at the Northampton Hilton would have a trouser press if you were that desperate :roll:
StKenneth
Novice

Post by StKenneth »

The only dream I've had recently involving anything Irish was where I was 'playing' with the Corr sisters... and not in the way their brother Jim did...... well hopefully he didn't!!

You take the level of your support way beyond me. I can honestly say I've never dreamt of 15 dirty blokes whether they were wearing Saints shirt or others!
Oh When The Saints.. Go Marching In
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Wee Woman: I see battle is joined again for your affections. I will have a full wardrobe of Ulster related shirts & other clobber none of which will require you to cease quaffing stout for the slightest moment WW.

I take it I remain in pole position to take over from Mr Wee Woman rather than the high maintenance Welder. I await your reply with unconcealed feverish anticipation.

St Ken: I don't say this in an insulting way, please understand that, but you wouldn't understand. I have been attending Ravenhill since I was at primary school 50 odd years ago and sad as it may appear to some - it really really matters to me.

I have spent the past 12 years often reflecting on that glorious Dublin day and my back is somewhat stooped and shoulders drooped with the of lack of success in Europe since. When we do well my back straightens and my stride lengthens, my heart is lighter, my spirits brighter and life doesn't seem quite so dreary. :red:

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

backawaygoonahead wrote:When we do well my back straightens and my stride lengthens, my heart is lighter, my spirits brighter and life doesn't seem quite so dreary. :red:
How very apt.
I find that a good stirring Ulster performance caused my length to straighten
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

backawaygoonahead wrote:Wee Woman: I see battle is joined again for your affections. I will have a full wardrobe of Ulster related shirts & other clobber none of which will require you to cease quaffing stout for the slightest moment WW.

I take it I remain in pole position to take over from Mr Wee Woman rather than the high maintenance Welder. I await your reply with unconcealed feverish anticipation
Well when faced with an offer like that Dave, how can one Wee Woman possibly refuse :thumleft: :lol:

I really need to go and do some work now, laters!
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:
backawaygoonahead wrote:When we do well my back straightens and my stride lengthens, my heart is lighter, my spirits brighter and life doesn't seem quite so dreary. :red:
How very apt.
I find that a good stirring Ulster performance caused my length to straighten
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

ArticDonkey wrote:
backawaygoonahead wrote:
ArticDonkey wrote:Not sure what is worse. That essay you spent an hour or more writing, or the little freaks saluting your pointless efforts. As if that is some kind of achievement. I bet the winter nights fly in at your house Goon. :roll:

Ever the mean-spirited Ass.

You should be very proud, I can't begin to tell you how hurt I am. It was your approval I craved above all others. Not sure I'll ever get the nerve to post again after that ingenious destruction of my pathetic efforts. As ever I am humbled in your presence. :oops:

You are unquestionably the master of repartee and I am mere wretch hoping one day to rise to your exalted level of rhetoric. I just wish you were a moderator so you could sweep aside such pointless drivel. :(

ps some of those freaks are actually quite large - careful now. :wink:

pps if you intend to print this out to show your mummy what a clever little boy you are don't forget to tell her I'm an inveterate liar. Oh, theres a problem, she'll not believe this last bit.
Goon I don't possess the time to rain on all of your parades...orange or otherwise. I do, however, realise that this region of Ireland has a large percentage of lunatics. Since the above mentioned underlined and enboldened statement may be construed as a threat. Sincere or otherwise. I have taken the decision, mostly due my time being precious, to end the Donkey's existence on this mb. I would like you to know that I believe that you have infected this forum like a virus. Hacking the very conscience's of the good and valued contributers to this online arena. You fooled them into thinking that you present a moderate and acceptable way to, for example, talk about the Welsh. Who some might call 'our' Celtic brethren. Some on here have even lowered themselves to seeking your approval, fearing that they may get on your wrongside and suffer a sarky reposte with an accompanying picture to reinforce your sentiment of distain. I, however, have a life and as I'm a fast runner do not consider your threat, made on other people's behalf, to be anything but more online-drivel that you continue to espouse. Fairwell. I hope you have a lovely life. :bowdown:
In the past the goon head came across a tad aggressive but I think he's toned his musings down of late and is clearly an intelligent, articulate and very funny guy. I think there's a place for all of us eejits on this board - we just shouldn't take criticism too personally!
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Really need some glorious music playing in the background reading that!

On the other hand, backaway, you git, now I'm wound up to hell and it's still 4 days to go!!
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Eggs wrote:Really need some glorious music playing in the background reading that!

On the other hand, backaway, you git, now I'm wound up to hell and it's still 4 days to go!!
I'm thinking Nessun Dorma or the intro to Gladiator, "The Battle"!
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten