NEW CONTRACT FOR BEAR ?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

bootlaced
Lord Chancellor

Re: NEW CONTRACT FOR BEAR ?

Post by bootlaced »

pwrmoore wrote:
Ardglass2 wrote: We have Black, McAllister and Court at LH
We have Fitzpatrick and Afoa at TH

Adam Macklin?

I would add Cronin to that list,as well,give him some time training with Ulster,and see how he develops.
"Never whistle while you're pi$$ing", Hagbard Celine
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

bootlaced wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Adam Macklin?

I would add Cronin to that list,as well,give him some time training with Ulster,and see how he develops.
FFS, man dear, these guys (Fitzpatrick and Macklin,) aren't going to have the cream of Europe sh**ting themselves....
Exterminate all rational thought
bootlaced
Lord Chancellor

Post by bootlaced »

Calm down dear,what is your solution???? down the thread have a look forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12085

What I don't want is this though forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12760 do read the whole thread dear
"Never whistle while you're pi$$ing", Hagbard Celine
Ardglass2
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ardglass2 »

bootlaced wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Adam Macklin?

Brilliant you question whether I know what I am talking about and then you agree with me :scratch:

Cronin should get the contract, in the absence of any alternative, but it does show where Andress is a big loss.
As I say Fitzpatrick gets injured during the World Cup and we are up a creek without said paddle
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

bootlaced wrote:What makes me laugh the most though,is as far as I can fathom there is not one poster on this thread that as any idea about front row play, for none of them have stated that they have played in that position,but suddenly they have become experts.
Boot, you can't possibly be as dumb as you like to make yourself appear. Had you taken the trouble of reading the posts you would realise that this thread was originally a spoof, that I said at the outset that my propping experience is confined to bars and latterly that albeit my propping knowledge is limited I don't feel either Bear or Cronin are worth a contract unless we have no other options.

Now you may be a fat old boy who once thought he was the most technically astute, yet sadly unrecognised, prop in the country. Indeed you may slaver whilst watching matches and relish each reset and the contact but however you consider yourself, my guess is that you overestimate your ability in almost all aspects of life. That said you are better than that post, much better.

Were I your teacher I would have marked you:

Reading ability: poor
Comprehension: limited
Comedic ability: nil

Summary: this boy could do better. I have been encouraged by his finer contributions but not on this thread. He seems oddly willing to make himself appear less talented than he could be. Has revealed talent in the past but is inconsistent. Must try harder.

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.
TheElephantMan
Steward

Post by TheElephantMan »

Goonahead, could we talk about Jerry Cronin, how did he fair tonight?
Fly Half
Steward

Post by Fly Half »

Great to see that Fitzpatrick and Cronin bested Healy and VDM. Also Court had the edge on Ross - The Ulster front row is looking better the more they play.
The future isn't what it used to be
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

TheElephantMan wrote:Goonahead, could we talk about Jerry Cronin, how did he fair tonight?
That would be good but Goonahead is no more--hopefully he can be revived someday to give us the $hit we (largely) don't deserve but are grateful for.
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

TheElephantMan wrote:Goonahead, could we talk about Jerry Cronin, how did he fair tonight?
That would be good but Goonahead is no more--hopefully he can be revived someday to give us the $hit we (largely) don't deserve but are grateful for.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jockster wrote:
That was so good you said it twice Jockster :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

Rooster wrote:
Jockster wrote:
That was so good you said it twice Jockster :lol:
I think it deserved it >TT
TheElephantMan
Steward

Post by TheElephantMan »

Goonahead has left? where did he go...........Loved to hear his views on our front row tonight mostly Jerry Cronin ..............I must add jerry played excellent rugby tonight the best i have seen of him ...Hope he gets the game time and then we will all see how good a prop he is......................scrum was great, we had the upper hand on the ladyboys.Apart from the knock on's and silly mistakes we had a great chance to do something in this match but we just were to slow at the break downs and truthfully we never left 3rd gear at times.