Poll: How far will Ireland get in the RWC?

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

How far will Ireland Go?

1. Another poor showing at the group stage culminating in defeat to italy and an early flight home.
3%
2. Runners up in the pool and a quarter final defeat to S Africa
57%
3. Top the pool but lose to Wales in the QF
No votes
4. Reach the Semis but run out of steam. The nearly men.
27%
5. Runners up
5%
6. We're gonna win it!
8%

Total votes: 37

Loki
Warrior Assassin

Re: Poll: How far will Ireland get in the RWC?

Post by Loki »

2nd in group, QF defeat to SA but a good game, out hopefully in a blaze of glory.

can't really imagine the conditions in which we'd beat South Africa in the QF of a southern hemisphere world cup, I'd love it to happen though. valiant lads to return home and Kidney to continue to be the avuncular teacher of Ireland's international B students. most likely to be relatively happy.

NZ to rinse the group then choke early in either QF or SF...but have enough to get themselves out of it. genuinely don't know if they'll win the final or defecate the bed like every previous WC.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

lovesthehardground wrote:You know me better than that baggus trouserless (probably wearing shorts or even speedos as I write :puker: ). This was an attempted wind up. Come the day come the hour........etc. No I'll have my Ireland colours firmly pinned on. You never know. you just never know.......
My preference for "Baggy" strides precludes me from wearing budgie smugglers for 2 reasons - comfort & consideration for female onlookers. Sometimes I wish I had a big lanyard instead of this absolute monster. Can anyone suggest were a man might get a reduction done - not the synagogue by the way, anyone tries to nick my pullover will be in severe high dudgeon. :wink:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

All the way.

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

Deckies Wolfpack to demolish all comers!
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.