Harsh But Fair!!??

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rugbyman
Novice

Harsh But Fair!!??

Post by rugbyman »

http://www.rugbypunt.co.uk/ulster/

Might be a bit harsh - wait and see I suppose - like the WAGS section though
notj
Steward

Re: Harsh But Fair!!??

Post by notj »

I think it's harsh and rather unfair.

Firstly, the coach with responsibility for the forwards is Brian McLaughlin, with assistance from Allen Clarke and Johann Muller. Secondly Jeremy Davidson wasn't fired, his contract expired and both parties decided to move on. So it seems like the story presented in the article is rather distorted.

And finally; if the guys at the top are to be judged on results then there is no basis for saying Humphreys lack of leadership and experience is shining through as so far his tenure as Director of Rugby has been a great success. Consistent progress on the pitch, superb recruitment off the pitch and the handling off all other off-pitch matters steadily improving under the tenure of Logan/Humphreys.
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

My harsh side would say that rugbyman registered here and posted to introduce a betting website rather than talk rugby.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

That is cack.
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
Nightsoil
Warrior

Post by Nightsoil »

cables wrote:My harsh side would say that rugbyman registered here and posted to introduce a betting website rather than talk rugby.
My fair side says that seems fairly likely.

My harsh side says that if that article represents the extent of his rugby knowledge he'd be best advised to sticking to the introductions and not exposing further ignorance.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Rugbyman awa an boil yer heid - unfair and unwarranted attack on UR. Stick your site where the sun dont shine.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Load of cack, if his betting knowledge is of same standard as the info there you would be advised to do the opposite of his tips :lol:
He knows nothing at all about Treviso and not much more about Aironi and has not yet realised that Magners League no longer exists and it is the PRO12 now.
Verdict, ban him if he pokes his head up again for touting and even worse bad touting at that.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

namron wrote:Rugbyman awa an boil yer heid - unfair and unwarranted attack on UR. Stick your site where the sun dont shine.
Norm,you are a gem sir, where I would simply tell Rugbyman he is a ># ># and to ># off and never come back you manage to convey the same message in more civilised terms without the need of admittedly self-censored abuse. My hats off to you Norm.

Cables - on da money.

Rugbyman - you clearly are a ># ># so why not ># off & bore someone else. Ta ta.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

harsh and uninformed
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

No real need to post.....all that needs to be said has been said.
gannonman
Steward

Post by gannonman »

I am amazed that nobody on the forum is called rugbyman until him! Very simple name.
When life gives you lemons - take them because hey... it's free lemons.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

gannonman wrote:I am amazed that nobody on the forum is called rugbyman until him! Very simple name.
More imagination shown (except for pwrmoore who is P.W.R. Moore) :wink: sorry Paul
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

I find it cowardly that someone (regardless if they are right or wrong) should post an article like that without any back up to support their views or even a name-------cheap hack springs to mind.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Who wrote that? A 12yr old?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Does rugbyman work for RTE?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"