Aironi v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Re: Aironi v Ulster

Post by The Boo Radleys »

Penalty Ulster on Aironi 10, taken quickly...
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Penalty 10 metre line but no kick taken - strange. Commentary gone at crucial moment - Balls
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Ulster attacking 10 meters out... knock on.... final whistle...
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Great chance for try and knocked on...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

All over, a win but no 5 points...
pip14
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by pip14 »

Knock on in front o line for 2nd week running..yes it's a win but that was really shocking!
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WIN :cheers:

Johnny Bell declares it a hard place to come to -FFS why do guys talk balls?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Johnny Bell: boys worked hard, tough Aironi team, delighted with win, disappointed not to get the 4th try right at the end... Game energy sapping, decisions put us under pressure... Set pieces not good... Good to have Deccy to bring on...
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Easy to be annoyed about no BP but pleased with the win!! Think how good we'll be with Muller, Ferris, Ruan etc.. coming back in. Oh and Payne for next week.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

4 points will do, sounded like a shambles. need to get home and get set piece sorted for Cardiff on Friday. deccie Fitz being accused of sorting out the scrum :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bad that for an ould lad. Easy to see my stress levels with inability to construct a proper sentence, lack of capitals etc. Apologies to all lovers of the Queen's English.

Quick Postives & negatives before Against gets started.

+ the win

That's all Folks. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Red Letter Day for UAFC - we have had the highest number of online users at one time today. (an even clearer sign off stress - 11/9/2010 not 10/9/2011 :oops: :oops: :oops: )

OK, I'm relieved, off to wash a very smelly dog. :thumright:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

by BaggyTrousers » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Johnny Bell declares it a hard place to come to -FFS why do guys talk balls?
In the ML last season at home they were beaten 4 times by a single point and ones by 2 points. The rest were 10-15 point defeats but by no means did anyone really go over there and give them a hiding.

Not to mention they managed to beat Biarritz!
Mary had a little lamb . . .
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

It's hard to tell from the radio exactly what went on but it seemed like Aironi upped their game from last week and 30 plus degrees really doesn't suit us. Hennessey seemed pretty whistle happy and there was just no flow unlike last week. Still, played 2 won two a good start.
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

A win's a win, sounds horrible reading through the posts but 2 out of 2. Regroup and move on to the next game. Definitely a cliche but there really are no easy games now.