What makes you happy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

What makes you happy

Post by BaggyTrousers »

To many negative threads so here to start off a happiness fiesta here is a personal favourite:

Who can resist a laugh at the misfortunes of others? For instance, someone slips of an icy pavement, do you:

a) rush to their assistance :silent:
b) take a mental note to call the council to salt the place (some chance) :shock:
c) break a bone ............... laughing............especially if its a spide who has couped :lol: :lol: :lol:

&

Someone you barely know sends you a video of a bullfighter getting gored with a horn through the scroat, do you:

a) recoil in horror and delete it immediately
b) forward it to a few chosen friends
c) roar with laughter at the thought that it won't be bulls balls on the menu del dia down the street
BullsBalls.jpg
BullsBalls.jpg (9.56 KiB) Viewed 25026 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Re: What makes you happy

Post by shamalicious »

Being off work makes me very happy. Ulster having a successful season would make me happy :)
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

Little people singing-don't know why. Even if they're cr&p it will always bring a massive smile to my face.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Jockster wrote:Little people singing-don't know why. Even if they're cr&p it will always bring a massive smile to my face.
Was at the local Chinese tonight and a wee fella about 4 or so kept singing "If You're Happy And You Know It". Couldn't have failed to put a smile on your face!

I always tend to be a bit happier when I'm up at the north coast either dining at the Ramore or eating a Morellis on a sunny Portstewart prom (from this post I suppose you could say food as well :D )
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

Jockster wrote:Little people singing-don't know why. Even if they're cr&p it will always bring a massive smile to my face.
do you mean like dwarfs?
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
Muddy Bless
Initiate

Post by Muddy Bless »

That's either patronising or sizeist.... Either way it doesn't make ne happy. England players making tabloid headlines for getting drunk and disorderly at a small person throwing competition makes me happy.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

moaning make me happy
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Batin a big steaming hot curry and a few pints intill ye puts a smile on my face - however the next morning after a cup of black coffee, and then, after securing some decent reading material, bating a big steaming curry and few pints out of ye on the sacred throne is one of life's truly great underestimations.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sitting at Gate 16 at Manchester Airport 4pm Sunday 20th November.

Boy with ginger hair bellows "Oi theres Ken Barlow!" at the top of his voice. Thought nothing much of it then a phone rings, its Ginger again "No Mate, no fu@k no it was grand etc etc" in a voice to wake the dead. Smiles started breaking out on faces all around as Ginger guldered into his phone "TELL JOHN TO CALL ME YEAH JOHN TELL HIM"

Finally as we were in a line to the gate John obviously called. This was confirmed by CAN YOU HEAR ME JOHN? most of the queue turned around all longing to shout "YES WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU" but settled for gales of laughter.

As I boarded the plane Ginger could still be seen if not quite heard bellowing into his phone. Don't know if he made the flight or is still up there shouting away, but there was no bellowing to be heard as our Flybe cigar holder whizzed its way towards the George Best airport sound like if was propelled by a few flymos strapped to the undercarriage. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

RFU leaks....hilarious
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:I don't know if it made me happy but this did amuse me slightly.

Cosmic karma or good cover story? :lol:

The latter & it makes me happy too, wonder how the got rid of the surveillance tape? :lol: Burried at sea like Osama?
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

Tall Tale ends in long sentence

http://m.chronicle.augusta.com/opinion/ ... g-sentence

Life plus 30 years
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

pythagoras wrote:Tall Tale ends in long sentence

Life plus 30 years
Kill joy :twisted: :twisted: why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

Snipe Watson wrote:

Life plus 30 years
Because it makes me happy! :cheers:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

pythagoras wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Life plus 30 years
Because it makes me happy! :cheers:
Fair enough :salut: