Ulster v Exiles

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Will Ulster win this 'friendly'?

Yes, we'll prevail with our 'experimental' side of youngsters and old heads
82%
No chance!, far too lacking in skill against a strong 'Irish' side
18%

Total votes: 11

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Ulster v Exiles

Post by fermain »

Whats the verdict for this Friday?
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Ulster to prevail! :red:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

got to start the season optimistically :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

:red: A good start to season required :red:
Harrison will have sorted out Shieldsy's throwing, he'll be too scared to miss him :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

It looks like McCall is going to give all thirty-seven a run-out in the two friendlies. Greast decision in my opinion but probably means winning the two friendlies is not priority one. Beating the Blues is!! Still, it would be great to win the friendlies as well - C'mon you Sons!!
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

From insider reports it seems Harrison has really upped the standards being asked for and is certainly giving the young players alot of help.

I can't see us winning especially if Magne plays but I feel it will be a typical dull pre season match with both sides trying new combinations and lots of substitutes. I feel we are in transition for the next few years and untill the current guys on development deals come through and we get the big change in number of contracts next year we will then start to challenge.

Just a point if nobody knows there is an Ulster Under 19 v Ulster Schools Under 19 at 5:15, should be a good game.
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

From insider reports it seems Harrison has really upped the standards being asked for and is certainly giving the young players alot of help.

I can't see us winning especially if Magne plays but I feel it will be a typical dull pre season match with both sides trying new combinations and lots of substitutes. I feel we are in transition for the next few years and untill the current guys on development deals come through and we get the big change in number of contracts next year we will then start to challenge.

Just a point if nobody knows there is an Ulster Under 19 v Ulster Schools Under 19 at 5:15, should be a good game.
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

dissapointed not to see Magne but that is a strong enough Irish side, particularly the pack
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

just over 4 hours to go

can't wait for the start of the new season - although it only seems like 2 minutes ago that we were in the Cricketers

I know it's only a 'friendly' but c'mon Ulster!!!!!!!
No longer the Celtic League winning coach