Treviso v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Harold7
Warrior

Re: Treviso v Ulster

Post by Harold7 »

OldMan wrote:How have Cave and Muller played on return from injury? This is a match we just can't afford to loose after the results last night not going our way
I don't think anyone knows...

Although it appears they haven't been subbed in the first half so at this stage there has been no reaction to their injuries. They key for me is that they get through the game be it 60 mins or 80 mins. The form can return next week in prep for Thomond.
aarons
Lord Chancellor

Post by aarons »

mikerob wrote:Game still isn't being shown on Italian TV.... if they can't get it, BBC NI won't be able to.
i'd take a bet that we're not getting any coverage of this one at this late stage
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

againstthehead wrote:things are looking up!! 2-1

2-1 as in 2-1-2-1 testing 1-2 ... here we go ... or

2-1 as in some football match somewhere that due to technical inabilities are boring the shat out of 3 men a dog and some pigeons at the Oval?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

OldMan wrote:How have Cave and Muller played on return from injury? This is a match we just can't afford to loose after the results last night not going our way
Oldman, perhaps you didn't see a response but you were asked how you knew that the ref was quick on the whistle. Th eUlster followers of UAFC have a right to know if you have picture of events somewhere?

We await with baited breathe, mine baited with the reek of last night's - as distinct from LastNight's - garlic.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

mikerob wrote:Game still isn't being shown on Italian TV.... if they can't get it, BBC NI won't be able to.
So it isn't even a streaming online difficulty but the Italian TV station are unable to broadcast the game on their own channel in their own country? Seriously when does that happen these days?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Cornerfleg wrote:
againstthehead wrote:things are looking up!! 2-1

2-1 as in 2-1-2-1 testing 1-2 ... here we go ... or

2-1 as in some football match somewhere that due to technical inabilities are boring the shat out of 3 men a dog and some pigeons at the Oval?

2-1 as in the biggest match of the day you eejit!!!!! :afro:
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
son of ulster
Novice

Post by son of ulster »

feck italian tv!. away for another bottle of buckie.
born an ulsterman, will die an ulsterman
but not for a long time yet I hope !
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

16 - 13
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
WhiteKnightSupporter
Initiate

Post by WhiteKnightSupporter »

Burton drop goal

16 - 13
Last edited by WhiteKnightSupporter on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

another drop goal/ 16-13 down
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Oldman, perhaps you didn't see a response but you were asked how you knew that the ref was quick on the whistle. Th eUlster followers of UAFC have a right to know if you have picture of events somewhere?

We await with baited breathe, mine baited with the reek of last night's - as distinct from LastNight's - garlic.
Clearly he doesn't know Baggy if he's asking that? Maybe he is going by the penalty count, which is pretty low for us.
troupe86
Novice

Post by troupe86 »

These are shoddy arrangements for match coverage by all concerned. It really needs a central carrier to ensure parity of coverage.
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

WhiteKnightSupporter wrote:Burton drop goal

16 - 13
Wee sh**e
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The least they can do is post over a dvd to put on iplayer at some point this week.
OldMan
Novice

Post by OldMan »

Baggy unfortunately no pics on my tv. Was thinking someone may be seeing them elsewhere but since an earlier post sait Italian TV wasn't showing it either................