Tickets Please ... all aboard ding ding

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cracker
Squire

Re: Tickets Please ... all aboard ding ding

Post by Cracker »

Is there another ticketing shambles in the making and I address this to Ticketmaster and the Ulster Branch?
Myself and three friends are long time season ticket holders. Myself and one friend both received our booking code on Sunday evening and got our tickets today. The other two received nothing from ticketmaster and have not been able to book tickets despite the fact that they are on the mailing list and receive frequent E mails from ticketmaster. Two very angry season ticket holders who will be demanding an explanation and action from the Ulster Branch first thing Wednesday.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

I understand the logistics an' all but it's a pity Ticketskelper have to get involved in all this really.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Cracker, they should contact Norrie asap in the ticket office to get their codes.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

This was just tweeted by R Mulligan.

I have heard unconfirmed reports, as yet, that Edinburgh have only sought an initial allocation of 3,000 tickets for the #HeinekenCup semi
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

damianmcr wrote:This was just tweeted by R Mulligan.

I have heard unconfirmed reports, as yet, that Edinburgh have only sought an initial allocation of 3,000 tickets for the #HeinekenCup semi
I think the Jocks will be there in force. This is even rarer for them than it is for us and 36k for the quarter was pretty impressive - I reckon far more than 10% of those will be on the ferrys.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

damianmcr wrote:This was just tweeted by R Mulligan.

A few thoughts.

Requesting an initial allocation would not exclude going back for further tranches up until the pre-determined 'returns' date.

The requested initial allocation may only be for their corporates etc., etc. as the fans are getting their crack at the remaining Edinburgh allocation through ticketmaster.

I would read very little from the unconfirmed reports consequently.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

I think Embra could struggle because it's an 'away' game. They were able to get 35k into Murrayfield because it's local and they were selling tickets at £10. Now, their fans will have to pay for plane/boat fares and (possibly) a hotel for overnight. Many fans won't want to do this.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I think that 3k request is a bit more official than Mulligan is letting on :wink:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Does anyone know if you can select seats locations? We want 12 seats together but max order is 8 I think per person? Is there a way of getting all seats together using ticket master? Any season to let holders come up against this so far?
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Husky
Novice

Post by Husky »

Ticketmaster don't seem to have the semi-final ticket page up yet.

I know they don't go on general sale 'til noon, but usually they have the page up before the on-sale time.
“I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.”
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

I can see the page... it just says "Please check back for availability.".
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Re: Tickets Please ... all aboard ding ding

Post by Jackie Brown »

mikerob wrote:I can see the page... it just says "Please check back for availability.".
Ticketmaster.ie or Ticketmaster.co.uk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
roryjbd
Novice

Re: Re: Tickets Please ... all aboard ding ding

Post by roryjbd »

Jackie Brown wrote:
mikerob wrote:I can see the page... it just says "Please check back for availability.".
Ticketmaster.ie or Ticketmaster.co.uk
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800488290405B3A It's here
Windeos
Warrior Chief

Post by Windeos »

12:02 and still tickets aren't available :?
Windeos
Warrior Chief

Post by Windeos »

Windeos wrote:12:02 and still tickets aren't available :?
Tickets went on general sale around 12:03 and all of the seats available on both sides of the pitch just vanished as soon as they were on sale.

Holy crap, tried to buy 4 tickets in section 107 and every seat was gone every time I went to purchase any, they disappeared instantly, unreal, never seen anything like it