Predictions for Leinster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: Predictions for Leinster

Post by stickinout »

I think it's going to be scrappy, minds on next week. Don't think we can deal with Leinster around the break down, question marks around our scrum in terms of front row, we're missing a few of our big players which effects us more than them..... Leinster win 23-16 Hoping PJ plays well and the THP puzzle is solved by big performances from Dec and Macklin. Their bench looks a lot more experienced than ours might be a factor..........
Meg The Lab
Novice

Post by Meg The Lab »

Our scrum will be under extreme pressure tonight, but I believe Ruan will be the big factor for us. Any penalties from 60m out he will have a pop. I just can't see us winning this one, but I'm hoping to be proved wrong and will be delighted if that is the case.
I've just swallowed a whole bag of scrabble squares. My next visit to the toilet could spell trouble.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

It'll be close. Very close. Ulster 28-24 Leinster and it'll be a fast flowing exciting match

ULSTER 28
Tries: Gilroy, Henry, Terblanche
Cons: Pienaar (2)
Pens: Pienaar (3)

LEINSTER 24
Tries: O'Driscoll, Thorn
Cons: Sexton
Pens: Sexton (3), McFadden
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
16thMan
Novice

Re: Re: Predictions for Leinster

Post by 16thMan »

ruckover wrote:It'll be close. Very close. Ulster 28-24 Leinster and it'll be a fast flowing exciting match

ULSTER 28
Tries: Gilroy, Henry, Terblanche
Cons: Pienaar (2)
Pens: Pienaar (3)

LEINSTER 24
Tries: O'Driscoll, Thorn
Cons: Sexton
Pens: Sexton (3), McFadden
If that's the exact score n scorers ull be raging u didn't put it in a bet! Haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Clear Eyes Full Heats, Can't Lose
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Meg The Lab wrote:Our scrum will be under extreme pressure tonight, but I believe Ruan will be the big factor for us. Any penalties from 60m out he will have a pop. I just can't see us winning this one, but I'm hoping to be proved wrong and will be delighted if that is the case.
+1
We really would need Ferris and Afoa to be playing in order to have a chance of beating them at full strength.
I am really looking at the performance and while I am not expecting us to win I feel that a Clermont away type of performance and result will further increase the belief and confidence in the side.

Certainly our kicking game has to be miles better than it has been.
Any inaccuracy and their back 3 will slaughter us.

Paddy Wallace is a real key man tonight.
He will have to look after PJ as well as marshall BOD and alike.
He has a real point to prove to the Irish selectors and tonight there will be no better stage.
Score?
28-17 Leinster.