Mesasages of support for the Ulstermen here

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Mesasages of support for the Ulstermen here

Post by shamalicious »

Glynncommando wrote:"That badge, the Red Hand, represents 9 Counties of Ulster and you wear one on your jersey. But it is also is a very personal thing. What goes into that is the amalgamation of cultures, nationalities, beliefs and backgrounds that make up this team. But what also goes into it is you.

“You should be carrying that badge for people who have put you in that position. It might be a school master, mother, father, brother, sister, wife, girlfriend. Whatever’s special to you, and people who have brought you to this place, that’s who you should be wearing it for. That’s who you should be playing for, because, in the end, they’re the ones that matter.

“They matter to you. And if it matters to you, it’ll matter to all of us. If it matters to all of us, we’ll win.

“Go out, enjoy it, but play for everything that’s in that badge. For you personally, and for all of us collectively. Good luck."

(To paraphrase Sir Ian McGeechan)
I like it GC :salut:
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: Mesasages of support for the Ulstermen here

Post by Bart S »

Remember the pain you went through at Thomond, tackling your hearts out and straining every part of you in order to defend the Ulster line and create a new chapter in our history. Let's make sure that wasn't all for nothing and book a date at Twickenham.

WE'LL ALL BE PROUDLY STANDING UP FOR YOU THIS SATURDAY.
Tenyarder
Novice

Post by Tenyarder »

From Branagh - a proud Son of Ulster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRj01LShXN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpdeNcH1H8A (although not too sure about the flegs in their country).

SUFTUM
davejohnston
Initiate

Post by davejohnston »

Inspirational Sport Speeches courtesy of Hollywood - has anyone got some Ulster footage to put this against - maybe re-dub it with an Norn Irish accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2PloBdHeow
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

We know your hearts and souls are in this match - down to the last man. We know you will play like demons for the full 80 minutes.
You know that we're behind you all the way. We cannot go out on the pitch to play. All we can do is stand up and sing and cheer you on. We will do it to the best of our ability – 40,000 of us. Make us even prouder than we already are to say, “I’m an Ulster supporter – heart and soul!”
SUFTUM
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Beat the kack outta them!!! STAND UP AND BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :red:
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

As DCI Gene Hunt once said.....

You can despise us, you can disown us, you can even try and close us down, but you will never break us! We are ULSTER ! We are brothers! We are UN-BLOODY-BREAKABLE

:salut: :red:
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

Glynncommando wrote:"That badge, the Red Hand, represents 9 Counties of Ulster and you wear one on your jersey. But it is also is a very personal thing. What goes into that is the amalgamation of cultures, nationalities, beliefs and backgrounds that make up this team. But what also goes into it is you.

“You should be carrying that badge for people who have put you in that position. It might be a school master, mother, father, brother, sister, wife, girlfriend. Whatever’s special to you, and people who have brought you to this place, that’s who you should be wearing it for. That’s who you should be playing for, because, in the end, they’re the ones that matter.

“They matter to you. And if it matters to you, it’ll matter to all of us. If it matters to all of us, we’ll win.

“Go out, enjoy it, but play for everything that’s in that badge. For you personally, and for all of us collectively. Good luck."

(To paraphrase Sir Ian McGeechan)
:red: :salut:
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

Wishing Ulster and your supporters the very best of luck tomorrow, I'd say the atmosphere will be amazing. Now go out and win the thing :thumright: >TC
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

'Just do it'
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
exciledknight
Novice

Post by exciledknight »

on my way home now :D the longest week is over. lets make sure the lads know we're there from start to finish no matter. i'll see u guy's in Dublin :drunken: safe trip everyone :red: SUFTUM
" i was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth"
Leeds Exile
Novice

Post by Leeds Exile »

First post so be gentle.

Good luck to the lads tomorrow.

There'll be a little bit of LS16 standing for the Ulstermen tomorrow.

Hopefully as a precursor to the biggest reunion since 2000 on the 19th May.

Another embarrassing day beckons for my boys but who cares.
prawnsarnies
Novice

Post by prawnsarnies »

They should have Willie John down handing out the jerseys beforehand in the changing room. There's a man who knows how to rouse
"You have to find to find your own solace - your own drive, your own ambition, your own inner strength; for the greatest game of your f**king life." Jim Telfer, 1st Test, Lions Tour 1997
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Mission started - boys are on their way to Dub.

Left Newforge in the big yella bus just after 12.30.

Go on yas boys ya - history beckons!!!!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

DavyG wrote:As DCI Gene Hunt once said.....

You can despise us, you can disown us, you can even try and close us down, but you will never break us! We are ULSTER ! We are brothers! We are UN-BLOODY-BREAKABLE

:salut: :red:
Jackie Brown wrote:Beat the kack outta them!!! STAND UP AND BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :red:
My kind of messages guys. :salut: :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.