Can we expect to beat the Titans??

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Disaster if we lost to a div 1 team even with a non first choice side. Irish are a better side than most think they had a few unlucky games last year but could easily be in top half of Premiership this year and qualify for next years HEC. (I may live to regret saying this)
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Agreed rooster a loss would be a disaster. So 1st priority this weekend has to be to score trys and secure a WIN in the first half by building up a significant cushion. With a win in the bag we can consider the niceties of what works and what doesn't in the 2nd. If we reach the interval without having secured the win then there shoudl be no experimenting in the second half.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Just looked at the team announcement - I guess there are so few of the expected first choice team available that the result may be pretty meanngless after all. Certainly can't be trusted as a fair gauge of overall team performance. However, a good win should still be viewed as a necessity.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red: