Ticketing details for final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

overseas supporter
Novice

Re: Ticketing details for final

Post by overseas supporter »

Have posted this elsewhere on the forum....then noticed this thread....

I am a current season ticket holder working overseas. I can obviously order tickets online - but what's the process for picking them up from Raverhill?

Could I send a family member along? If so what do they need with them?? Voucher? Season ticket? Credit card used for purchasing?

Cheers in advance for any help you can give!!
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

The Bellylaugh front page. "The ticket rush"

£65 tickets on ebay for £560 - God, I hate people like that. I hope ticketmaster can do something about to, but they won't care - sure they've made their money.

7,500 tickets out of 82,000. That's shocking.

ERC really know how to treat their corporate masters. :salut: I don't even like prawns. :puker:
RichmondRedHand
Novice

Post by RichmondRedHand »

I mentioned it on another thread but if you are stuck for tickets and don't want to pay tout/ebay prices, then maybe look at Viagogo

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets ... s/E-354816

You will pay a premium but tickets are more like £125-150.

Agree they should give more to the fans of teams in the final but there were still final tickets available on Ticketmaster (in pairs and then just in singles) on Saturday night after our win - I picked up a pair but it was sold out by Sunday.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

RichmondRedHand wrote:I mentioned it on another thread but if you are stuck for tickets and don't want to pay tout/ebay prices, then maybe look at Viagogo

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets ... s/E-354816

You will pay a premium but tickets are more like £125-150.

Agree they should give more to the fans of teams in the final but there were still final tickets available on Ticketmaster (in pairs and then just in singles) on Saturday night after our win - I picked up a pair but it was sold out by Sunday.
Viagogo = legalised touts
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

If I had four tickets for final and sold two via getmein to fund my flights how bad would I be?
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

bangorboy wrote:If I had four tickets for final and sold two via getmein to fund my flights how bad would I be?
As long as you don't mind sitting beside the poor ejit you've ripped off.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

bangorboy wrote:If I had four tickets for final and sold two via getmein to fund my flights how bad would I be?
No better than a tout on the street.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

Sure, sell them for face value on here and make someone very happy.

The smile on the face of whoever you sell them too should be all the payment you need.

In anticpation of your wrong doing you're on the bad karma list at pending status. It's not too late if you relent and take the righteous path.
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

UIBF wrote:

The smile on the face of whoever you sell them too should be all the payment you need.

In anticpation of your wrong doing you're on the bad karma list at pending status. It's not too late if you relent and take the righteous path.
Actually was thinking more of the tears from my son when I told him we couldn't afford it!!!
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

bangorboy wrote:
UIBF wrote:

Actually was thinking more of the tears from my son when I told him we couldn't afford it!!!
Tighten up bangorboy if you want to raise a spoilt brat keep going..........
Tell him it costs too much. End of......................
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

bangorboy wrote:
UIBF wrote:

Sorry, bad news. Karma doesn't do sentiment.

Make savings, sell the PS3 and don't drink the next 2 weekends. You CAN do it. Believe!
Gemma
Warrior
Location: Rescued from the English, abandoned in frozen North

Post by Gemma »

Ticket for the final sorted, Twickenham here I come!
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Gemma wrote:Ticket for the final sorted, Twickenham here I come!

Bandwaggoner! :duck: :D
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
tayside
Novice

Post by tayside »

I don't know what this sudden shock over clubs only receiving 7500 tickets. Has been very well publicised long before the weekend.
Mutley
Novice

Post by Mutley »

Help! Having trouble with online ticket purchase. Logged in. My season ticket details are displayed. Select the ticket category and the number required. Proceeded to checkout. Tried to pay but get the 'message Basket changed according to membership benefits'! What am I doing wrong?