Big Screen At City Hall

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UIBF
Novice

Re: Big Screen At City Hall

Post by UIBF »

Cornerfleg wrote:C'mon Naomi Long ... get a big screen organised and show Peter how it's done.
Please tell me this is related to rugby.

The Wide one from the East showing Peter how it's done on a big screen will give me nightmares. :puker:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

LOL! Sometimes one has to revisit what one has said with a spirit of .... face palm - sorry folks!

Mind - what a way to give aul iris the bird though ...

No must stop - bad men made me do it ... I hear voices ... I had a bad pint in Dublin, honest officer.

Seriously though - a big screen, BBQs everywhere - some of those BBQ hot dogs stalls smelled divine down by Bath Ave. Great advert for Ulster and big advert for Rugby fans - plenty of families - no stupid morons - everyone going buck daft - but having a great time.

City Hall or Ravers - either would be the ticket.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

eoinsy96 wrote:if enough of us email our repective cllr's, mla's and mp's it will be very hard for it to be ignored.....
Wee Barry will get it sorted. Top bloke. Big mates with lard Brennan Nolan.

barry.mcelduff@mla.niassembly.gov.uk
or use his "wee secret one". Don't tell him I give you it. Mums the word.
barrymcelduffmla@gmail.com

Failing that, full list here.
Last edited by UIBF on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moondance
Warrior Assassin

Post by moondance »

There is a post on the UR Facebook page from someone who contacted UR today - considering possibility of a big screen at Ravenhill!
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Get Jim Allister on it ... the laws of mathematics suggest that it's he's is bound to do something worthwhile anytime soon!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

moondance wrote:There is a post on the UR Facebook page from someone who contacted UR today - considering possibility of a big screen at Ravenhill!

Just read this and asked Mrs fleg and fleglettes - we'd be there no probs, if UR got the vibe that there would actually be a big turn out and willing to pay for a ticket - pint, burger and match - they might just do it.

Mon now if we can get 40k to the Aviva - and loads of us ST holders and fans can't aford to go to Twitters - we all want to be at HQ for the crack ... don't we?
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

theres only one man to sort this out BIG IAN!!!! seriously though ravers wont happen due to pesky residents, city hall could happen though :red:
STANN OP VIR DIE ULSTERMAAN
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

What if we promised to be good?
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Big screen at Ravers - I AM THERE. :red:
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

would people prefer big screen at ravers or in city centre? cant see it at ravers due to points already raised + they've done a deal with the bot, doubt they'll go back on that
STANN OP VIR DIE ULSTERMAAN
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

Cornerfleg wrote:Get Jim Allister on it ... the laws of mathematics suggest that it's he's is bound to do something worthwhile anytime soon!
EH!!!!!!!

A temperance match with prayers before and after. :scratch:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You haven't thought that one through. I'd rather watch it in The Felons with wee Barry and my Ulster Banner. :oman:

Praise God I'll be at Twickers.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Yes indeed ... but you can't argue with nature or maths ... anytime soon I tell you, anytime soon he's gonna pull a rabbit out of a hat and do something for the good of mankind!
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

eoinsy96 wrote:theres only one man to sort this out BIG IAN!!!! seriously though ravers wont happen due to pesky residents, city hall could happen though :red:
I can imagine his response.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

Unless there's something in it for him, then it'll be 3D, free glasses and 50p for a box of popcorn.
moondance
Warrior Assassin

Post by moondance »

eoinsy96 wrote:would people prefer big screen at ravers or in city centre? cant see it at ravers due to points already raised + they've done a deal with the bot, doubt they'll go back on that
Don't think UR have 'done a deal' with The Bot, they will advertise any bar that has a similar thing going on.
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

Cornerfleg wrote:Yes indeed ... but you can't argue with nature or maths ... anytime soon I tell you, anytime soon he's gonna pull a rabbit out of a hat and do something for the good of mankind!
You're right. Logic has convinced me.

info@jimallister.org