Ticketing details for final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

montjeu8
Novice

Re: Ticketing details for final

Post by montjeu8 »

Does anyone know where (ie BLOCK ) the 7,500 will be doing their standing up? I have four in hand for M28, but prefer to be with the like-minded and will be shipping those along once I find out where my tickets from the club are going to be.

Cheers
leedsexile
Novice

Post by leedsexile »

I shall be standing up in M33 i do hope its in the white section as i just had to get in advance
montjeu8
Novice

Post by montjeu8 »

Yes, I got mine in advance too, from a Munster supporter on ebay of all things.
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

leedsexile wrote:I shall be standing up in M33 i do hope its in the white section as i just had to get in advance
It's not Alabama in the 60s.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Went to try and purchase the last of my allocation this morning and the UR site is now no longer offering ANY HEC Final tickets. I have a feeling this means they are now sold out. Not sure whether to be :D or :(
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

pwrmoore wrote:Went to try and purchase the last of my allocation this morning and the UR site is now no longer offering ANY HEC Final tickets. I have a feeling this means they are now sold out. Not sure whether to be :D or :(

Ya snooze ya lose. :lol: did you get the tickets you wanted?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Yeah. Got all I needed for myself thanks. Was trying to help out a mate who is a club stalwart at my rugby club but doesn't have a ST of his own.
Paul.

DHK
Steward

Post by DHK »

Selling them on UR again. I went on this morning to buy my tickets, weren't there immediately, bricked myself for about 10 minutes, refreshed the page, and all good, UR allocation back on sale :)
Countryboy
Novice

Post by Countryboy »

Have my flights booked for the final. Booked them on sunday morning and got them for £68 return from London Luton on the Thursday night and returning early on Monday morning and staying with the brother in law in swiss cottage!! Just need to get my hands on one or two tickets if possible now.. Not a UR season ticket holder but attend my fare share of matches when i can. Even if i have no ticket i still wouldnt miss this for the world!!! Will have to sweat it out until 5pm Friday for general sale if there not sold out before then!!! :banghead:
Mr Frosty
Initiate

Post by Mr Frosty »

any idea when you can pick them up from ravenhill?
Till youve tasted Frosty's you don't know jack
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

Mr Frosty wrote:any idea when you can pick them up from ravenhill?
Apparently details will be posted on the UR web page but I think read somewhere early next week.

:salut: :red:
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

DavyG wrote:
Mr Frosty wrote:any idea when you can pick them up from ravenhill?
Apparently details will be posted on the UR web page but I think read somewhere early next week.

:salut: :red:
Can be collected Monday 14th onwards i am being told, howevrer if you buy direct from Ravers they have them in stock :red:
Last edited by Kofi Annan on Tue May 01, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

DHK wrote:Selling them on UR again. I went on this morning to buy my tickets, weren't there immediately, bricked myself for about 10 minutes, refreshed the page, and all good, UR allocation back on sale :)
Yeah! tried again just before 9 and got sorted :D
Paul.

big andy
Novice

Post by big andy »

The old man got us a ticket at last. 60 quid a ticket but he doesn't have a clue where it is. What sort of seat and in what location would a 60 quid ticket be?
Roidster
Novice

Post by Roidster »

I'm an Ulsterman currently residing near Bournemouth. Get to Ravenhill when I'm back and was proud to take my 8 year old boy to his first Ulster game against Munster at Christmas. Brought back memories of my Dad taking me to the inter pros all those years ago.Took the mrs to the Aviva on Saturday (via the Guinness storeroom!), what a great weekend.
Obviously not a season ticket holder anymore, will there be any final tickets left in the general sale on Friday or will they all have gone? Don't want to pay tout prices on ebay but am desperate to make sure me and family can say they were there.