Odyssey tickets

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

HowFar
Novice

Odyssey tickets

Post by HowFar »

I have just seen the news about the big screen at the Odyssey. I'm in Fermanagh and rely on public transport and my cycle to get around - meaning I have no chance of getting to the box office in time for a ticket. Dad would have gone, but he's got a previous commitment that will stop him getting to the Arena until after lunch. I doubt there will be any tickets left by then either. I fully expect to see tickets on ebay by about 10:05am this morning. :evil:

Assuming dad is unsuccessful, I'd be grateful if anyone here had a spare couple of tickets that we could have.
roryjbd
Novice

Re: Odyssey tickets

Post by roryjbd »

You can just phone up and get them - 02890739074
HowFar
Novice

Post by HowFar »

Thanks roryjbd. I am trying that at the moment - but no luck in getting through yet.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Id be extremely disapointed to see these tickets on ebay or gumtree for sale. Hopefully you get a few sorted out.
HowFar
Novice

Post by HowFar »

Well, after getting the engaged message until 10:35 and then being on hold for an actual person to speak to for the next 20 minutes I have managed to get some tickets.

Thanks for your help, roryjbd.

As you say, damian, I hope it's proper fans who get all the tickets and not people looking to make a quick profit.

Now all we need is the right result next Saturday!