Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Heineken Cup 2012 Commerative Drink Carriers

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UIBF wrote:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
UIBF wrote: And you too Sir. :D
Out of interest, why do you not use Deadball anymore? Seriously. I'm interested why you don't.
Have you missed your medication today?

What tangent are you off on now? :scratch:
Och John is it yerself ? Remind me what did you call yerself the last time, I know it wasn't dead ball. Wondered where you had got too, I thought we were getting an "understanding" of sort then you vanished. Are you still trying to teach law? HOw have you got on with understanding contracts, seem to recall you were a bit wooly or was it you were right & the hoi-polloi had it wrong?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Och John is it yerself ? Remind me what did you call yerself the last time, I know it wasn't dead ball. Wondered where you had got too, I thought we were getting an "understanding" of sort then you vanished. Are you still trying to teach law? HOw have you got on with understanding contracts, seem to recall you were a bit wooly or was it you were right & the hoi-polloi had it wrong?
Did you not embarrass yourself enough here?
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Have never thrown stones nor backed off. Deadball. :wink:

Any "rugby" related posts? :lol:

Poor wee John. Never changes. :lol:

Really is remarkable how such a "new" poster knows so much about site admin. :roll:
I've reported your results from your fact finding for you as you "backed off" from doing so.
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Report away. Don't need Admin to tell me what you are.
All this "evidence" but you won't report. Dig deep, find the testicular fortitude, and do your duty DCI LastKnightoftheproms. :salut:

If you don't it will look like you've been rambling aimlessly and that your bluff has been called.

Of course, if you do report it, I would expect someone of your integrity to report back and apologise for your misplaced accusations. :scratch:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:So, any rugby related thoughts? :roll:
Yes.
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:The Admin and Mods on this board are fine without my input.
You seem to think they've missed a trick.
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Seriously, other than to stir, why did you join the board?
I didn't realise I had to run it past you. I didn't realise your importance at the time.
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Btw - if you are not Deadball, you certainly contribute as much as he did. :wink:
You were sure of this a few posts ago. Why the backtracking?
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:As for the rugby related thoughts. Anything, just anything you care to post about the biggest match since 1999?
I don't think Healy is an international class scrummager and Ulster (John Afoa) should be targeting him. Discuss ....
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UIBF wrote:I don't think Healy is an international class scrummager and Ulster (John Afoa) should be targeting him. Discuss ....
No need to discuss that as it is fact.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

Yes, target Healy at scrum time. He has been exposed a few times in the 6 nations - can't remember specifics though as the day became a haze generally.

If we're going to win the forward battle, the scrum will be critical. Best is also a good scrummager remember, and hopefully Court will be at the top of his game.

Oh, I'm not getting one of those carriers either. Just going to make do with my hands.

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:No not backtracking. Just think your as much use as Deadball was. :wink:
Whatever .....
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
UIBF wrote:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:No not backtracking. Just think your as much use as Deadball was. :wink:
Whatever .....
Awww bless, a "whatever". Thought you liked selective quotation rather than arguing the point?
Yep, a "whatever".

You bluff was called and you've now moved from firm accusations to conditional accusations with your "ifs".

If you've an accusation to make, either make it and stick to it, or retract it. You're all over the place with your accusations to be honest. :scratch:
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:No, I am sure from your posting style and contribution that you are Deadball.
Oh right. As I said

All this "evidence" but you won't report. Dig deep, find the testicular fortitude, and do your duty DCI LastKnightoftheproms. :salut:

If you don't it will look like you've been rambling aimlessly and that your bluff has been called.

Of course, if you do report it, I would expect someone of your integrity to report back and apologise for your misplaced accusations. :scratch:

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:There is a possibility that you may be an equally worthless wind up merchant but not him.
No possibility if you are sure though. Which is it? :scratch:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote: It's the difference between dog poo and cat poo. At the end of the day it's still poo.
It's the difference between throwing stones and then running away, and having the courage of your convictions and doing something about it.
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Still think this was a confession when you were first caught on.
Not much get's past you Sherlock.
Well, report it too. Tell them you're possibly sure. :D
Father Jack
Novice

Post by Father Jack »

UIBF. The mods are always watching the board. We don't need LKOTP to tell us to keep a close watch on WUMS like yourself. Consider this a friendly warning. You are sailing closer to the wind with every fight you try to pick. We have always tried to let problems sort themselves out on this board but there is only so much we will tolerate. Wind your neck in before it is too late.
UIBF
Novice

Post by UIBF »

Father Jack wrote:UIBF. The mods are always watching the board. We don't need LKOTP to tell us to keep a close watch on WUMS like yourself. Consider this a friendly warning. You are sailing closer to the wind with every fight you try to pick. We have always tried to let problems sort themselves out on this board but there is only so much we will tolerate. Wind your neck in before it is too late.
That's fair enough and I take your comments on board.

However, I am being accused of signing up as a previous poster or posters. I am sure you have registration tracking on the forum along with IP monitoring. Perhaps you would be good enough to confirm that I am not using proxies and that most of my posts have in fact came from my current IP address (although I do use my phone and also link it to my PC at times), and that these allegations are in fact false.

It's rather unfair to be accused of something without the right to challenge those continued allegations.
The Fonz
Novice

Post by The Fonz »

UIBF wrote:
Father Jack wrote:UIBF. The mods are always watching the board. We don't need LKOTP to tell us to keep a close watch on WUMS like yourself. Consider this a friendly warning. You are sailing closer to the wind with every fight you try to pick. We have always tried to let problems sort themselves out on this board but there is only so much we will tolerate. Wind your neck in before it is too late.
That's fair enough and I take your comments on board.

However, I am being accused of signing up as a previous poster or posters. I am sure you have registration tracking on the forum along with IP monitoring. Perhaps you would be good enough to confirm that I am not using proxies and that most of my posts have in fact came from my current IP address (although I do use my phone and also link it to my PC at times), and that these allegations are in fact false.

It's rather unfair to be accused of something without the right to challenge those continued allegations.
We know where you are now and know where you are during the week, that information stays between you and us at all times.
Keep Cool 8)
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Right, where can you buy these carriers?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:Right, where can you buy these carriers?
E-bay, do a search for them
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

That UKIP must be Al Qaeda or suchlike :shock: :shock: :shock: Never seen a two pronged Mod-Attack before. :shock:

Impressive. 8)
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.