What shirt are you wearing for the final??

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What shirt are you wearing for the final??

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Anyone else still fit into the same shirt they wore in 1999? I am of course a highly tuned athlete :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Must have been massive on me in 99 :roll:, one is somewhat corpulent these days)
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

A nice black striped Yves Saint Laurent number cost me £75 and goes well with my jeans
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

This board has turned into wemens hour.
tighthead
Novice

Post by tighthead »

For the flight over on Friday the red 1999 cup winners shirt (I had only worn it once since I bought it and was keeping it in good condition but I figured this was a big enough occasion). For the actual match the present white shirt and probably the 99 winners scarf. :bounce:
If we're half as good in the next game as we were in the last game then we were twice as good in the last game as we will be in the next game.
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

Still wearing my '99 scarf too :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
leedsexile
Novice

Post by leedsexile »

I have a brand new with tags 99 white shirt that turned up on ebay some time in the last 13 years dont know weher to wear this or the old stained 99 white shirt
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

11 year old white yin big red hand :red: unwashed since Aroni away (stinkin) so as not to upset the fates.( have sprayed it with deodorant though) :lol:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

the one I wore to the 99 final and it still fits :cheers: wee woman is that the shirt with the beamish spilt down it
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyone else still fit into the same shirt they wore in 1999? I am of course a highly tuned athlete :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Must have been massive on me in 99 :roll:, one is somewhat corpulent these days)
Hard times in your retirement, must be hard with out the interest free loans
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
29xThePain
Squire

Post by 29xThePain »

Either:

- White Ulster shirt from 2 seasons ago
- Blue European Jersey
- Black Away jersey from 2 seasons ago
- Black performance training tee

May wear the black jacket weather dependent, definitely not wearing the stadium pants.

I will also be donning some red and white warpaint
Follow me on Twitter
TriGav
Novice

Post by TriGav »

While I respect the suite of option I think White should be favoured; try and get as much White (with red accents) as possible. I am wearing retro 70s White, with red letters (See if you can guess what the six letters, white on red diamond patches, on the back of our groups shirts will spell out
Please do not distrurb Mr Pienaar - he is operating in his bubble of calm
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

A blue canterbury one with Bank of Ireland written on the front of it.... :duck:

Nah seriously, a white one commemorating our win in 99. Still fits me thankfully :D
Cascade
Novice

Post by Cascade »

White shirt for the match - got a lovely pair of red tweeds this evening to complete the ensemble.
Mummer
Novice

Post by Mummer »

Retro white with SUFTUM on the back in red letters.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Cascade wrote:White shirt for the match - got a lovely pair of red tweeds this evening to complete the ensemble.
What about the stripey boaty gear Cascade? Cool as feck 8) I saw from the munster match that a few others have the name of your tailor :lol:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup