UAFC Changes

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

UAFC Changes

Post by fermain »

Welcome to the new UAFC FORUM. some changes have taken place...

1st of all, you will notice a lack of most recent posts, unfortunately we couldn't keep all the latest posts or users alive, and if you've been affected we apologise, however I am sure you will appreciate the new security the board has as well as the new features such as the gallery which more than make up for the shortfall.

Any queries, let us know via the technobabble forum, the mods will be able to help you.

Any defects that you notice, although comprehensive testing has taken place, let us know, we are there for you the Ulster fans, and we will try to make everything shipshape and rosy.

There may be a few changes over the next few months as we settle in to our long term plan, and I hope you will bear with us. Again, any suggestions, please let us know, and we will take into consideration all that we receive...

from all of us in the UAFC team.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: UAFC Changes

Post by Shan »

Handy way of getting rid of a load of old pony that has been posted in the last week.
Nice one Fermain. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:Handy way of getting rid of a load of old pony that has been posted in the last week.
:lol: :lol: :lol: some pile of crap went down the pan with a click of the mouse 8)
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

This is all very confusing for a chap of my age..............
Gonna be a total mare for Grumpy when his home help gets him up....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Shan wrote:Handy way of getting rid of a load of old pony that has been posted in the last week.
there is that :lol:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

All the kack is lurking in the background
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Snipe Watson wrote:This is all very confusing for a chap of my age..............
Gonna be a total mare for Grumpy when his home help gets him up....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Snipe - look on the brightside - you get to re-live your 6000 post again if I'm not mistaken :thumleft:
Bit like Groundhog Day :bounce:
Finished
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Hopefully some of the trolls will have gone as well...new site looks good., well done fermain :oops:
Last edited by scrum5 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rovi Snave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:This is all very confusing for a chap of my age..............
Hey Snipe - look on the brightside - you get to re-live your 6000 post again if I'm not mistaken :thumleft:
Bit like Groundhog Day :bounce:
I had noticed that.......wonder which idiot will benefit from my wisdom this time?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

scrum5 wrote:Hopefully some of the trolley will have gone as well...new look site looks good., well done Neil
What did Neil do.....................congrats for getting up this morning?

Man's a liability

:wink:
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

fixed :oops:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

The forum url will change soon too, so expect to have to update any bookmarks you have which point to forum/

The site index page will point directly to the forum so it will become http://www.uafc.co.uk/ and everything will point to the website index page, basically what you see here.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

fermain wrote:Welcome to the new UAFC FORUM. some changes have taken place...

1st of all, you will notice a lack of most recent posts, unfortunately we couldn't keep all the latest posts or users alive, and if you've been affected we apologise, however I am sure you will appreciate the new security the board has as well as the new features such as the gallery which more than make up for the shortfall.

Any queries, let us know via the technobabble forum, the mods will be able to help you.

Any defects that you notice, although comprehensive testing has taken place, let us know, we are there for you the Ulster fans, and we will try to make everything shipshape and rosy.

There may be a few changes over the next few months as we settle in to our long term plan, and I hope you will bear with us. Again, any suggestions, please let us know, and we will take into consideration all that we receive...

from all of us in the UAFC team.

Handy way of getting rid of Baggy :stir: :wink:
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Like some the new main page but dont like the forum being smaller :-( Used to take up my whole laptop screen and now only half.

Sorry.
Rocket
Novice

Post by Rocket »

Tapatalk app doesnt appear to work