TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by kingofthehill »

Rooster wrote:
promanader wrote:O'Connor and Herring confirmed on UR website. Sorry if this is the wrong thread cos it's not a rumour but in fact a fact.
If I am not mistaken both were mentioned a while back on this thread as being signings, so you see some of what is on here actually does have some substance behind it.
Suppose we will have to wait to the end of the SH season before the other one is announced :bounce:

Two more Rooster by my accounts,both with substance!
Last edited by kingofthehill on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Mac »

Substance....I tell yez.......KOTH and the Turkey...
believe not a word from either........ever :wink:
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

kingofthehill wrote:
Rooster wrote:
promanader wrote:O'Connor and Herring confirmed on UR website. Sorry if this is the wrong thread cos it's not a rumour but in fact a fact.
If I am not mistaken both were mentioned a while back on this thread as being signings, so you see some of what is on here actually does have some substance behind it.
Suppose we will have to wait to the end of the SH season before the other one is announced :bounce:

:salut: Well done on your predictions KotH

When is the SH season over?
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by kingofthehill »

Jackie Brown wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Rooster wrote:

:salut: Well done on your predictions KotH

When is the SH season over?
August
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

kingofthehill wrote:
Rooster wrote:

:duh: :duh: :duh: forgot about yer man Shane, bet you Logie likes him with a name like that :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

fair play KoTH, good info! :salut:

very interested in Herring and what it potentially means for Annett; time will tell but I thought Annett did very well in the little I've seen of him so far. I've said my piece re NOC but now he's back he's ours so I hope is does excellently and contributes to the further success of UR (...and PJ!)

two more signings of substance sounds great. I'm feeling good about our squad now that the dust from last season has settled. :red:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote: Re: Signings: O'Connor & Herring Confimed
by LastKnightoftheproms » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:49 pm

I hope both have successful careers at Ulster!

May I also acknowledge publicly that Kingofthehill is now officially 100% accurate in his predictions. Well done KOTH!
I can confirm this....
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Good luck to both of them but I still worry we're too light in the back-row, specifically loose-head.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
petey11
Novice

Post by petey11 »

I don't think we're so light in the back row that we need to utilise any loose heads there just yet :)
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Say what you really mean Setanta!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I thought I did!? Henry will get and take his International chance, which leaves us very light at wing-forward.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Setanta wrote:I thought I did!? Henry will get and take his International chance, which leaves us very light at wing-forward.
Loosehead wing forward ;-)
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Open-side/Loosehead !?!?! Too cryptic for you?
petey11
Novice

Post by petey11 »

Open-side/Loosehead !?!?! Too cryptic for you?

So what do you call the fella that wears the 1 on his shirt?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

OK, loose-head prop but as I was discussing the back-row....