Before the Castres game.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Before the Castres game.

Post by Kofi Annan »

I like the Duke of York, great pub, but will be a busy place on Friday evening.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

BR wrote:
AyeYerMa wrote:Okay, have an invite en francais?

is the Castres board busy or is their Facebook the place?
If you PM it (or better still post it here in case they look in), I'll post it on their forum.

Had a go with it, on their forum and their FB page.

By the sound of it, there's not going to be a big travelling support from them, saving themselves for their Saints visit it would appear.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
TheElephantMan
Steward

Post by TheElephantMan »

If they make sarnies with no butter or marge,i will come...... :blueafro:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Right i shall go to this as i like the Duke of York as a pub, Baggy you are invited to come and join me and i will buy you a glass of your favourite tipple, Snipe you are not as drinking causes problems later on at the terrace
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:Right i shall go to this as i like the Duke of York as a pub, ............Snipe you are not as drinking causes problems later on at the terrace
:roll: :roll: Rather than going to the Duke of York you should enrol for some remedial comprehension classes. They will help you grasp the meaning of my post as you still clearly haven’t got it. Even though Grumpy explained it to you.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Right i shall go to this as i like the Duke of York as a pub, ............Snipe you are not as drinking causes problems later on at the terrace
:roll: :roll: Rather than going to the Duke of York you should enrol for some remedial comprehension classes. They will help you grasp the meaning of my post as you still clearly haven’t got it. Even though Grumpy explained it to you.

Snipe, I didn't know my English and grammar were being tested, silly me I thought this was a message board, but then again some people such as your good self believe it also to be a place were you have importance . :lol:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Kofi Annan wrote:Right i shall go to this as i like the Duke of York as a pub, Baggy you are invited to come and join me and i will buy you a glass of your favourite tipple, Snipe you are not as drinking causes problems later on at the terrace
Both Baggy and Snipe stand on the terrace - what's the difference? Why will Baggy's tipple not cause problems if Snipe's will? :scratch:

(You also clearly are not aware of Snipe's usual drinking habits on match night)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Right i shall go to this as i like the Duke of York as a pub, Baggy you are invited to come and join me and i will buy you a glass of your favourite tipple, Snipe you are not as drinking causes problems later on at the terrace
Both Baggy and Snipe stand on the terrace - what's the difference? Why will Baggy's tipple not cause problems if Snipe's will? :scratch:

(You also clearly are not aware of Snipe's usual drinking habits on match night)
Because he thinks I have a problem with the guys having a drink.
When as I clearly stated, several times, the problem is that eventsec can’t handle the late rush of drinkers. The drinkers are not the problem, the lack of a workable management policy from eventsec is the problem.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Because he thinks I have a problem with the guys having a drink.
When as I clearly stated, several times, the problem is that eventsec can’t handle the late rush of drinkers. The drinkers are not the problem, the lack of a workable management policy from eventsec is the problem.
Ahhhhhh!

I shall enrol myself in a remedial comprehension class forthwith ....... if I can manage the forms :cry:
I'm not arguing -
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Nah you're OK, you just pretend to be stupid................ e-geek
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

It's to bad stupidity isn't painful
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:It's too bad stupidity isn't painful
You're welcome.......or is it your welcome :scratch:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:It's too bad stupidity isn't painful
You're welcome.......or is it your welcome :scratch:
It's your welcome and his welcome
I'm not arguing -
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Where is the Duke of York?
"This doesn't look good Parker"
launish116
Initiate

Post by launish116 »

This could not be handier! Live opposite the duke of york! And never had the pleasure of a trip to. Ravenhill always opted to watch the matches on tv! But won 2 tickets for the match this morning of twitter!