New Sparky?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

DavyG
Steward

Re: New Sparky?

Post by DavyG »

Rooster wrote:How long have you to wait these days before you can report a missing bear to the PSNI ?

I am reliably informed 6 hours unless he left a note.

:salut: :red:
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

Tis indeed a sad reflection on the state of Ulster Rugby when the thread about the mascot has more replies then the one about our most recent match :?

Hopefully word will filter up to the boardroom and DH and SL can sort this out once and for all.

FREE THE RAVENHILL ONE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Fur coat is bad enough

bare skin------- doesn't bear thinking about
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

rumncoke wrote:Fur coat is bad enough

bare skin------- doesn't bear thinking about
Neither does,

bear skin ------- doesn't bare thinking about! :D
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

Any word of this abomination being sorted out :puker:
Chipmunk.jpg
Chipmunk.jpg (54.74 KiB) Viewed 1475 times
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

No doubt we will see on Friday night, I see the official FB page was posting before & after pictures today which prompted a deluge of requests for the old Sparky to be reinstated - will Ulster Rugby listen?

Must say that Wee Girly is most upset about this new evil twin, she wants the old one back too :flower: .

Hate to say it folks, but I think we may get used to this thing. Maybe he / she / it will grow on us?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:No doubt we will see on Friday night, I see the official FB page was posting before & after pictures today which prompted a deluge of requests for the old Sparky to be reinstated - will Ulster Rugby listen?

Must say that Wee Girly is most upset about this new evil twin, she wants the old one back too :flower: .

Hate to say it folks, but I think we may get used to this thing. Maybe he / she / it will grow on us?
They had it as before and after then changed the title to after and before as they had tranny squirrel first and Sparky second photo, doubt we are stuck with it till the vet puts it down or PETA chucks paint on the fur :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

Wee Woman wrote: Hate to say it folks, but I think we may get used to this thing. Maybe he / she / it will grow on us?
First thing s/he needs to "grow on" is a head transplant!
The rest I suppose we could accept....but for the socks!
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

If you read Tony Wards article in the Bellylaugh today yu'd be forgiven if it didn't look like he's picked up a few vibes from here about what the fans are feeling about Ulster this year ....

So in the off chance he's having a wee decco her tonight ...

TONY ... FFS please if you have any soul or fellow feeling for us Nordies - draw someones attention to that abomination the Rabid Squirrel and petition someone in the know to get it sorted before thon Tufty wannabe makes us the laughing stock of Europe.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

[album][/album]2525

If the fight has to be taken to Castres on the sideline I know which Sparky I would want in our corner
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:[album][/album]2525

If the fight has to be taken to Castres on the sideline I know which Sparky I would want in our corner
Would appear there is a problem with the gallery links but that is one strange outfit yer man has, but is it worse than the new Sparky :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

What kind of Sparky will emerge this week - only to be sent from the field by Heineken before kick off?

I'd like to see this guy, he's called a don'tfeckwithme bear, mightn;t beat Leo in a kicking contest but he'd tear him a new asshole

MyKindofBear.gif
MyKindofBear.gif (19.38 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:What kind of Sparky will emerge this week - only to be sent from the field by Heineken before kick off?

I'd like to see this guy, he's called a don'tfeckwithme bear, mightn;t beat Leo in a kicking contest but he'd tear him a new asshole

MyKindofBear.gif
It is disappointing that the bear is not allowed onto the playing surface during Heineken Games. Maybe this is why he decided to have a shower, done some lipstick and new boots in a bid to keep himself busy with a couple of punters during the match.

Maybe seduce a frog or 2 tonight with his pre game moves!
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BaggyTrousers wrote:What kind of Sparky will emerge this week - only to be sent from the field by Heineken before kick off?

MyKindofBear.gif

Fat Nick in the sparkysuit?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

After he's eaten the inside!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"