Boss Watch.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Boss Watch.

Post by browner »

Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

having perused some of mozzy's answers, I feel I should suggest some alternative answers that he might like to consider for when he does a similar q+a for fermain
(suggested answers for uafc in brackets)

Nickname: Mosquito (Mozzy) (anything but mozzy)

If there is one side I like to beat it is: Every team (not bad but I think Leinster or Munster would be better choices here)

Who was your favourite rugby player when you were a kid? Colin Meads (Willie John McBride would seem to fit the bill then)

Who has had the greatest influence on your rugby career? My parents & brothers (obviously Mark McCall)

Who is your funniest team mate? The whole team is funny (Neil Best - while attempting to keep a straight face)

What job would you be doing if you weren’t playing rugby? Farmer (farmer)

Who is your favourite band/singer? Any of the oldies stuff (Niall Capriati)

What is your favourite food? Mum's Roast Spuds (Mum's roast spuds - can't be them here either)

What food do you dislike immensely? Raisins in food (wtf sort of stupid interview is this anyway?)

Where is your favourite New Zealand holiday destination? Coromandel Peninsula (wtf hell is that? favourite Irish holiday destination has to be Ravenhill on a Friday night)

What is your favourite movie? Boondock Saints (Ulster's european victory video)

What is your favourite TV show? The Simpsons

What was your favourite subject at school? PE

If you could choose from anyone in the world, what three people would you like to have dinner with? Davy Crockett, Pop John Paul II, Bono
(uuummm eeerrrr pass.......)
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Some Alster people he could have dinner with...

Georgie (let's skip the meal and head for the pub) Best,
Liam Neeson: AKA Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn,
Daniel O'Donnell / Jeffrey Donaldson - If you can't get one the other will do, I mean who can actually tell the 2 of them apart? Unless you asked Jeffrey to sing as after dinner entertainment?!? :?

I'm sure Mr Boss would be honoured to have dinner with any of the wonderful individuals named above! Obviously any other suggestions would be welcome!