International call-up

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

International call-up

Post by Setanta »

Living abroad I didn't see Ulster's game with Rotherham but I did see the Ospreys against Wasps courtesy of the Welsh language program. In the light of the many gloomy write-ups in this web on Ulster's performance the following can be seen as good news for Ulster. Staunton (out-half) Reddan (scrum-half) and O'Connor (open-side) all played very well for Wasps! Maybe we won't lose too many players to the Irish team?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Who knows what Eddie will do, put 7 or 8 of our men into training camp as tackle bags probably and not release them for games :evil:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Skyhawk
Novice

Post by Skyhawk »

Rooster wrote:Who knows what Eddie will do, put 7 or 8 of our men into training camp as tackle bags probably and not release them for games :evil:

Correct Rooster!!

Eddie the muppet will loot 8 or 10 of yer best players and whisk them off to a stupid 10 week training camp in the middle of the CL season, just so he can justify his salary :evil:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
bobbyfatfingers
Novice

Post by bobbyfatfingers »

DRIVEL
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

bobbyfatfingers wrote:DRIVEL
Whats drivel about this bff :? He normally used fringe players as tacklebags :evil:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best