Post Christmas Season Ticket

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Post Christmas Season Ticket

Post by damianmcr »

Rovi Snave wrote:
damianmcr wrote:
twiglet wrote:The post Christmas bundle will not allow the same preferential ticket purchase as season ticket holders.
Are you sure? Mine last year got me an early ticket for the quarter final and final
Damian - yes last year's was a half year's season ticket with all the benefits - this year it's simply a ticket for 7 games - that's it :red:
Just noticed that. Still im sure a good few will go for it hopefully.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

OneMore wrote:Now, now, no need to get worked up.

I've raised a point about a change of parlance. You've misconstrued (twisted?) it as a slight on our dear Ulster Rugby. I know some people can struggle to understand the meaning of words written, and for these people misunderstanding is common.

Everything's okay Baggy - no-one was criticising UR.

With that cleared up maybe we can all just get back to being civilised, eh?
You really are a clown Yin, your original post on which I based my comments reads as follows: I'm guessing there's a reason that UR are not referring to this as a "half season ticket" as they have done in previous years. And that reason is they may not carry the same benefits as a regular season ticket, such as priority booking for certain games?

Your subsequent comments suggest that you know that the conditions are different therefore the use of "guessing" & "may not" are entirely wrong use of the words when clearly it now appears that you knew not guessed that there was a reason &
that "may not" should have read does not.

So Yin, if you cannot understand that the cause of my irritation with you was down to your mealy-mouthed weasel use of inappropriate words and failure to speak plainly then you are an even bigger idiot than even I take you for.

Suggest you should apologise for your insolence & stupidity.

Well ......... I'm waiting................. come on ...................
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
OneMore wrote:Now, now, no need to get worked up.

I've raised a point about a change of parlance. You've misconstrued (twisted?) it as a slight on our dear Ulster Rugby. I know some people can struggle to understand the meaning of words written, and for these people misunderstanding is common.

Everything's okay Baggy - no-one was criticising UR.

With that cleared up maybe we can all just get back to being civilised, eh?
You really are a clown Yin, your original post on which I based my comments reads as follows: I'm guessing there's a reason that UR are not referring to this as a "half season ticket" as they have done in previous years. And that reason is they may not carry the same benefits as a regular season ticket, such as priority booking for certain games?

Your subsequent comments suggest that you know that the conditions are different therefore the use of "guessing" & "may not" are entirely wrong use of the words when clearly it now appears that you knew not guessed that there was a reason &
that "may not" should have read does not.

So Yin, if you cannot understand that the cause of my irritation with you was down to your mealy-mouthed weasel use of inappropriate words and failure to speak plainly then you are an even bigger idiot than even I take you for.

Suggest you should apologise for your insolence & stupidity.

Well ......... I'm waiting................. come on ...................
Haha. Brilliant.

No. You are incorrect to think that I knew the terms of the tickets. It was based (as indicated in my original post) on the fact that the wording is different to what I remember from previous seasons. That is all.

Good work Baggy. In for a penny, in for a pound. Don't stop now. Keep digging big lad.