AIL FIXTURES

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: AIL FIXTURES

Post by Kofi Annan »

Moiraman wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
gannonman wrote:Conor Joyce seriously impresses me when I see him play. Malone players should be tested for drugs! Haha (joking) but how on earth do you run in 60 points against any Division 1 side? Kofi, as what you witnessed on Saturday is this going to be a long season for Ballymena do you think?
Not as long as for Dungannon :roll:
Why do you say that? Dungannon's scoreline away to Malone was not near as bad as Ballymena's at home to Malone.
I would say Ballymena has more strength in depth, but I could be wrong and only time will tell,it's after Christmas that the gaps will appear , I didn't see the Malone v Gannon game, but I did see Malone v Mena and it was a complete capitulation .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
RuPi
Initiate

Post by RuPi »

It will be interesting how Malone go after christmas once Joyce, Taylor & Creighton go off with the Irish 20's. 3 very key players by the sounds of things.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Are there two Creighton's in the Malone team?
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

ColinM wrote:Are there two Creighton's in the Malone team?
David was but now is at Cooke.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

I think Conor Joyce, Chris Taylor and John Creighton are important players for Malone but we still have Josh Pentland (10 or 12), Johnny Burgess (13) to come back and Jake Caulfield (tight head) to start and I think we still have a very reasonable squad - always considering further injuries, the same for all clubs. It will be an interesting season.
Bo***cks to Brexit
RuPi
Initiate

Post by RuPi »

AIL returns this weekend with some interesting fixtures, Bruff are never a side to lie down but I expect Malone to have enough to come through, Ballymena and Hinch will get it very tough against Dublin Uni and UCD. Banbridge playing Highfield should be good game in 2A.
troupe86
Novice

Post by troupe86 »

Instonians 1xv won 16-15 this afternoon against Thomond RFC at Shaw's Bridge. Instonians 2xv beat a strong Dungannon side 11-10 the night before. Two narrow wins.

It seems that Malone have beaten Bruff 46-3. That's not an easy team to beat, nevermind beat so convincingly.
Moiraman
Novice

Post by Moiraman »

Dungannon win 26-12 away to Buccaneers with bp to boot. First win in AIL this season and welcome too.
RuPi
Initiate

Post by RuPi »

Good day for ulster clubs with hinch and quins winning, Banbridge secured another bonus point win and are top of 2a. Armagh had a great win away to Sligo, again Ards lose and will struggle to stay up.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

RuPi wrote:Good day for ulster clubs with hinch and quins winning, Banbridge secured another bonus point win and are top of 2a. Armagh had a great win away to Sligo, again Ards lose and will struggle to stay up.
Ards will do what they done last year, fly in the Garda to help them, play as many dual registered players as they want, stay up by one point and be another several thousand pounds lighter, why they don't spend that money on developing some of the great local youth is beyond me, sorry I forgot that local youth is now going to Ballynahinch. I fear for Ballymena but I known that Sid will sort something out :cheers:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

City Of Derry 34 Old Wesley 29
Terenure 57 Queens 25
Barnhall 42 Ards 7
Sundays Well 10 Rainey 43
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
RuPi
Initiate

Post by RuPi »

Worringly Gannon and B'mena both lost again, Malone lost at home to UCD whilst Hinch beat Blackrock. Banbridge continue to impress in 2A with another bonus point win this time over QUB. COD beat Corinthians. Ards had a big win in their relegation battle with Connemara, whilst Armagh comfortably beat Inst in the Ulster derby, Rainey beat Barnhall.
Moiraman
Novice

Post by Moiraman »

Was at Dungannon vs 'Quins. This was a tale of 2 halves with Dungannon the better side in the first half leading 13-7 at the break while 'Quins dominated the second 40 winning 23-13. Heaney and Olding dictated the game for 'Quins and were the main difference between the sides.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dungannon looked very unfit and leaderless a hard long season ahead for both Dungannon and Ballymena.
Hendo
Novice

Post by Hendo »

Have not seen Lawtons name on many match reports from the Hinch , is he injured or has he been playing for the 2nds.