Zebre v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Deckard
Novice

Re: Zebre v Ulster

Post by Deckard »

Gael wrote:Is anyone else absolutely over the moon that theres two matches on? I'm buzzing and I have to get up at 4am on Monday morning to watch the Ulster match!
wow are you really?? That's kind of like something I would do, and I count myself a strange obsessive!! Thanks, I can now tell my missus that there are others like me :salut: :salut:

and happy viewing..
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

Hey it's gotta be done! Better than watching all these forward passes and missed tackles here in the land of the long white cloud!
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
KingLuba
Novice

Post by KingLuba »

Only two matches?!

My plan of attack this w'end (if wife and kids don't get in the way) is Wales v Samoa tonight, try and sneak a look at the scots game, obviously watch 'Ulster' v Fiji then the highlights of the England match on bbc3, then hopefully Ulster's reserves v Zebre on the iplayer some time on Sunday evening!

Never quite works out that way but I get close :D
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Ran into a few Quinns boys tonight after training they reckon Lutton, Annett and Darcy have been released for AIL rugby.

Darcy at 10 this weekend for Quins.
Feck Ballynahinch will be miffed at that :duh:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Has D'Arcy moved from the Hinch to Quins?
Bo***cks to Brexit
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Earwig oh!

(15-9): R Andrew; M Allen, J Payne, P Wallace, C Cochrane; N O’Connor, M Heaney;

(1-8): C Black, N Brady (capt), J Afoa, R Diack, N McComb, N Williams, M McComish, R Wilson;

Replacements (16-23): R Herring, T Court, D Fitzpatrick, J Simpson, A Birch, B McIlroy, S Olding, P Nelson.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Team more or less would pick itself given our resources.
Best of luck to Andrew at fullback, was the only thing I personally would have changed!
Suftum
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Zebre will be missing at least 5 players as they are in the Italian team + bench v the All Blacks. Venditti (wing), Orquera (10), Giazzon (LHP), Geldenhuys (SR) and Bergamasco (BR).
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

Team confirmed as previously posted in this thread:

Ulster team v Zebre: (1-8): C Black, N Brady (capt), J Afoa, R Diack, N McComb, N Williams, M McComish, R Wilson;
(15-9): R Andrew; M Allen, J Payne, P Wallace, C Cochrane; N O’Connor, M Heaney;

Ulster replacements v Zebre (16-23): R Herring, T Court, D Fitzpatrick, J Simpson, A Birch, B McIlroy, S Olding, P Nelson.
Gromit
Novice

Post by Gromit »

So what has Adam D'Arcy done or not done? I really thought he would fit in well with the new style of play - have we forgotten his contribution in the HEC last year at home to Clermont?
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Andrews getting a 2nd chance to redeem himself. Fair play to Anscombe, pretty sure he'lo put Nelson on if Ricky is disappointing.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gromit wrote:So what has Adam D'Arcy done or not done? I really thought he would fit in well with the new style of play - have we forgotten his contribution in the HEC last year at home to Clermont?
He has been both injured and sick hence he has missed chances to start.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Meg The Lab
Novice

Post by Meg The Lab »

Please forgive me if this has already been covered in this thread, but I haven't had the time to read through them all. I know the game is reported as being on the red button on Sunday, but for those who may not be able to access it but do have internet access here is a link which might work.

http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b4224.htm

It's worth a try (no pun intended) and it is free.
I've just swallowed a whole bag of scrabble squares. My next visit to the toilet could spell trouble.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

And is therefore not fit
bootlaced
Lord Chancellor

Post by bootlaced »

KingLuba wrote:Only two matches?!

My plan of attack this w'end (if wife and kids don't get in the way) is Wales v Samoa tonight, try and sneak a look at the scots game, obviously watch 'Ulster' v Fiji then the highlights of the England match on bbc3, then hopefully Ulster's reserves v Zebre on the iplayer some time on Sunday evening!

Never quite works out that way but I get close :D

Plan of attack for this weekend,watch the Wales game tonight,head over to Parc Eirias to watch the Tonga v USA and Canada v Russia [as part of a leaving do] matches back on sunday to watch with a buffet, the Maori All Blacks,Scotland, England,and Ireland games[pre recorded] after having watched Ulster. >happyparty >drink1
"Never whistle while you're pi$$ing", Hagbard Celine