Northampton away...where to sit (STAND!)

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Rne7
Novice

Northampton away...where to sit (STAND!)

Post by Rne7 »

Hi all,

Bit slow in sorting out tickets but 8 of us ex-pats going. Can get tickets through the Saints website so was looking for some advice on the best place to be as close as possible to the rest of the Ulster fans. The options are:

Church's Block T, X, S, Y & Z
Tetley Stand Block A, G & H
CHU R
South East & South West Corners (unclear where!)
Burrda Stand Lower & Upper (again unclear where!)

Anyhow going to book tomorrow so any advice on where best to be to SUFTUM with the rest of the UM would be gratefully received. :red: :red: :red:

N.B. I have looked at other posts stating that there are some terrace tickets left but there are only singles from what I can see.

Thanks and enjoy those who are going,

Rne :santa:
DavyG
Steward

Re: Northampton away...where to sit (STAND!)

Post by DavyG »

Welcome to the forum Rne7

Have a look at this thread.... .viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15130
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
Rne7
Novice

Re: Northampton away...where to sit (STAND!)

Post by Rne7 »

Thanks Davy. I did look at that but was hoping for some more specific info. Anyway not to worry... No terrace so SW looks like where it's at.

Also cheers for the welcome. Am registered under another ID from donkeys ago but some issue with password not being recognised etc. Urgency meant cracking on with a new ID! For another day...

Thanks again and see you lot at the game. Should be a cracking eve! *SUFTUM* :-D