Northampton Saints V Ulster match updates.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Northampton Saints V Ulster match updates.

Post by Rooster »

Meg The Lab wrote:Do you think Hartley should be cited for his thuggish antics on Rory tonight?
Nah it will add to the atmosphere next week when he appears :D >6shooter >drinks
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

HighlandRed wrote:It was that numpty on sky who said it was his shoulder- I thought that your man hit Johann's forearm with his head- was that not the same forearm that he'd damaged a while back. I might be wrong but it's his forearm not his shoulder that's damaged- he immediately nursed it and let the arm go limp as soon as it happened.
Didn't hear the numpty in question but thought it looked more collar bone or shoulder. We'll know soon enough.
SDK
Novice

Post by SDK »

Just watch the tries again. Watch Ruan's reactions when Big Dan scores the 4th try.

RUAN IS AN ULSTER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

SDK wrote:Just watch the tries again. Watch Ruan's reactions when Big Dan scores the 4th try.

RUAN IS AN ULSTER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noticed that too, coupled with the body on the line try saving tackle as well as his 1st ever scrap in an Ulster shirt and we have some man for 1 man. :red: :cheers:
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Brilliant. Just brilliant. :cheers:
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Hats off also to the fans who made it over, made yourselves heard and got a great "I was there moment." :salut:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Watched a video montage of our HEC tries from the last two years on YouTube and comparing then to now its quite, well, breathtaking how much the team has changed, for the better. For a start we are a lot more clinical, and the flair and confidence of the whole team and backs especially is completely different.

Nothing but admiration for Mark right now :red:
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Anyone see Henderson getting head butted just before he was sent off. I couldn't see which Saints player it was but goes to clear the ruck-with his head but I don't think he made a good contact. It's at about 71min into the match.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Joe Schmo wrote:Anyone see Henderson getting head butted just before he was sent off. I couldn't see which Saints player it was but goes to clear the ruck-with his head but I don't think he made a good contact. It's at about 71min into the match.
Dorian-Jones I thought.. there's a nasty dirty streak to Saints I dislike intensely. Their fans are great people, but short changed by some scumbags on the turf tbh.. they deserve better than that muck. >6shooter
Exterminate all rational thought
launish116
Initiate

Post by launish116 »

Joe Schmo wrote:Anyone see Henderson getting head butted just before he was sent off. I couldn't see which Saints player it was but goes to clear the ruck-with his head but I don't think he made a good contact. It's at about 71min into the match.
suspected that also,no attempt to clear the ruck just looked like a charge down at his head!