How To Welcome Dylan Hartley

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: How To Welcome Dylan Hartley

Post by breakdown »

Rooster wrote:
breakdown wrote:Given his previous records he could get up to 20 weeks I reckon, although hes English so dear knows...
He will claim to have a clear record :lol:
Yeah, sure Ferris fish hooked him, and someone put their eyes on his fingers a few years back.... :lol:
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Russ wrote:So he is carrying the water Saturday so we need a new strategy
Sure every time he throws a water bottle to a team-mate, everyone scream "not straight" :lol:
archie
Novice

Post by archie »

Don't be silly everyone it was Rory's fault. Saint Dylan would never do anything wrong. Just read their message board:

http://forum.northamptonsaints.co.uk/vi ... c97bcd8627
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

This is an Ulster fans forum, fans get behind their team and give the opposition stick whenever necessary. It's not like Hartley got injured and we were all on here making fun of him, if you can't come on here and slag the opposition where can you? (And don't say Scarlets fan forum!) have you never noticed the players winding each other up on the pitch trying to get under each others skin? Why do you think Hartley had a go at Best in the first place? It can't be that comfortable being stuck in Rory's pocket for 70 odd min! :)
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

That's now 2 players of ours in 2012 they have accused blindly of thuggery.

1F and now Best for striking Hartley.

I am appalled
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Just let me make my position clear, I like a wind up - no surprise I would guess to those who have been about for more than a month - but I am usually careful to wind up deserving cases.

In my opinion Saints rugby club & fans are excellent people & whilst I'm happy to comment honestly, they are a group of people I would not wish to offend.

Dylan Hartley however I regard as a disgusting rugby player, a cheap-shot merchant and sadly a lowlife. He is a gouger & a biter, he was one of three English tourists who sexually harassed and humiliated a member of staff in their hotel. He is the man who made a very similar forearm attack into the face of an All Black when playing for England 2 or 3 years ago at Twickenham.

I make no apology for any micky-taking of Hartley, nor should any member of this forum feel that attacking Hartley is attacking Saints. I have not read one bad word about Saints on this forum other than the fact that they really weren't very good on Friday - Saints fans will not be shocked to read that - they are saying it themselves.

The clown who joined Saints forum calling himself "The Observer" needs to look at himself and realise he is a chube. Utter poppycock.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:And baggy, it was Richie McCaw he forearm smashed. >EW
See! There's a wee bit of good in everybody if you just look hard enough :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

I would also like to say that I think Saints are a great club. If they are on TV I will always watch them play - I think their style of play is brilliant and I admire all Saints staff, players, coaches and fans...

...apart from Dylan Hartley who is an utter scumbag. How he is still playing rugby, let alone Saints and England captain, I just do not know. The man is a disgrace to the game, full stop.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
archie
Novice

Post by archie »

Now they are just making stuff up, Best dropped the knee first apparently:

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I believe Mr Knight has put brother Shanks right on that view now. :lol:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

archie wrote:Now they are just making stuff up, Best dropped the knee first apparently:

Every message board will have some ejits who cannot see any wrong in their players. Including this one.
Most Saints fans are reacting as I would expect and are calling for him to get what he deserves and be stripped of the captaincy.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:I believe Mr Knight has put brother Shanks right on that view now. :lol:
In fairness to poor oul Shanks, that wasn't really a fair fight and he had the wit to know when he was beaten. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clubs like Leicester, Gloucester and Saints have great supporters. They should not be confused with some of the London clubs and their arrogant entourage.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Just reviewed the footage again. Maybe someone has mentioned this but Best is pulled back by Hartley into a scuffle to be assaulted during the Saints best attacking opportunity! They nearly scored and Hartley is more interested in assaulting Rory. Shows where his interests lie and how he cares about Saints etc. Maybe he thought it would be more advantageous to hold back Rory and prevent him from defending than join the attack himself.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Snipe Watson wrote:Every message board will have some ejits who cannot see any wrong in their players. Including this one which has its fair share of flatulent verbose Alecadoos who refuse to see anything right in some players who were not born within a beagles gowl from their post code, magic 8 ball and well thumbed copy of “read this if you've never played the game before for internet warriors almanac".

Most Saints fans are reacting as I would expect and are calling for him to get what he deserves and be stripped of the captaincy.

Fixed, for accuracy of statement reasons.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't go on the rugby dump Facebook. Apparently Best started it because he still annoyed about the 6N v Engerland last year.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?