How To Welcome Dylan Hartley

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: How To Welcome Dylan Hartley

Post by AyeYerMa »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Every message board will have some ejits who cannot see any wrong in their players. Including this one which has its fair share of flatulent verbose Alecadoos who refuse to see anything right in some players who were not born within a beagles gowl from their post code, magic 8 ball and well thumbed copy of “read this if you've never played the game before for internet warriors almanac".

Most Saints fans are reacting as I would expect and are calling for him to get what he deserves and be stripped of the captaincy.

Fixed, for accuracy of statement reasons.
Just call me by name FFS.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

My magic 8 ball says ..... you get a bye ... which is lucky for you when the revolution comes!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Hearings Thursday, so no chance he will play Friday

Tbh I really feel for the Saints fans, most are pretty scathing of him for doing it, must become exasperating to have a player in one way so committed to the club, and I. Another he stabs the place in the back with his actions.

As many have said no reflection on the saints fans, who I look forward to seeing Saturday as one of my favourite groups of fans
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

Eggs wrote:Hearings Thursday, so no chance he will play Friday

Tbh I really feel for the Saints fans, most are pretty scathing of him for doing it, must become exasperating to have a player in one way so committed to the club, and I. Another he stabs the place in the back with his actions.

As many have said no reflection on the saints fans, who I look forward to seeing Saturday as one of my favourite groups of fans
i'd put good money on the fact he won't play friday, mostly because the match is on saturday :lol:
STANN OP VIR DIE ULSTERMAAN
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

eoinsy96 wrote:

i'd put good money on the fact he won't play friday, mostly because the match is on saturday :lol:
What was your video all about?
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

and also, does anyone have an idea why anyone would be sad enough to create a ''eoinsy96'' account on Saints forum and post the Hitler video there? baffling, i did chuckle at someone saying Dylan should sue the creater of the video :stir: :roll: :lol:
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

The only reason there "wasn't much in it" which I've heard and read from some Northampton fans is because Big John stopped the situation from escalating and cantered back to defend his line. :salut: to JA.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

Russ wrote:
eoinsy96 wrote:

What was your video all about?
wasn't my video, i saw it on here thought it was funny if a little close to the knuckle, then looked on Saints forum and low and behold it had been posted there under my name, odd. The video has been deleted now by the uploader
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Why would anyone go through all the hassle of making that video and creating a 'fake account' on a Saints forum with your name?
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

mate of mine has just texted me to say he posted it. i have instructed him to delete the post, and also apologise for what he posted on the forum, i need to pick better mates. I hope no-one was too offended by what was a joke that has gone too far
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

eoinsy96 wrote:mate of mine has just texted me to say he posted it. i have instructed him to delete the post, and also apologise for what he posted on the forum, i need to pick better mates. I hope no-one was too offended by what was a joke that has gone too far
My bull%$^t detector is flashing red right now...
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

he's only recently began to follow rugby, more of a saccer man where this type of purile behaviour is acceptable. not condoning it at all mind
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

bangorboy wrote:
eoinsy96 wrote:mate of mine has just texted me to say he posted it. i have instructed him to delete the post, and also apologise for what he posted on the forum, i need to pick better mates. I hope no-one was too offended by what was a joke that has gone too far
My bull%$^t detector is flashing red right now...
i thought that too, far too intelligent and well thought out of him but, c'est la vie
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

He's pleading guilty - so he won't be coming to Ravenhill
Personally I thought the video was in extremely poor taste - perhaps we can now look forward to another great game on Saturday and welcome our visitors from Northampton
eoinsy96
Novice

Post by eoinsy96 »

back onto rugby after those unsavoury incidents, does anyone else think the saints look lost without Hartley? Sheep without a shepherd as my da would say