Ulster players on the lash

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster players on the lash

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Red Top wrote:Baggy.

I reckon the best part of you must have run down the crack of your mamma's ass.

How's that for abuse, Cap?
Vermin :lol:
STFU.gif
STFU.gif (236.17 KiB) Viewed 399 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Judge Dredd
Site Moderator

Post by Judge Dredd »

Enough of the personal abuse Citizens. Chill or the lawgiver comes out of it's holster.
"To protect and serve"
Red Top
Novice

Post by Red Top »

And wishing someone dead is the act of a living entity more elevated than vermin? Fool.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I was out on the lash as well last night, still alive and well and ready for work tomorrow morning :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Red Top wrote:And wishing someone dead is the act of a living entity more elevated than vermin? Fool.
tnsuicide.jpg
tnsuicide.jpg (11.92 KiB) Viewed 388 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Will somebody not lock this crap thread down? What a load of bull generated by God knows who Redtop is...... All i know is due to the lack of posts over the last 3 years, he's either a very shy Ulster Rugby fan or he's someone on here trying to do a bit of shyte stirring.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Red Top wrote:Baggy.

I reckon the best part of you must have run down the crack of your mamma's ass.

How's that for abuse, Cap?
You a Portora man? I'm sure that's Oscar Wilde.
Hoi Merv.........wash your mouth out.......... >threaten
WJ McBride
Novice

Post by WJ McBride »

Okay...enough's enough!
I think that it's fair enough for Redtop to make the point that he did. The level of purile, moronic vitirol levelled at him and his post is pretty consistent with young lads getting drunk and getting publically spanked. Oh...wait I minute...now I get it.
For the record I travel long distances and spend a lot of money to support Ulster.
I went out for a few bevvies after the game but the mood was philosophical and a little down, acknowledging the Saints deserved win and the end of our unbeaten run. Now, I don't expect to be having a whale of time when we've just lost one of our best players to a career theatening injury and our proud home record...and neither should they. Honestly some of the posters here (and it would seem players) never left the bloody playground.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Who are we to judge? Its also their job. If we have a bad day at work do we go home and be depressed. They are entitled to a private life away from us all. They can do what they want.
WJ McBride
Novice

Post by WJ McBride »

So where do you draw the line?
They can "do what they want" you say.
Shouldn't professional sportsmen respect the ethos of their club and themselves to some degree that's appropriate to the situation. Or would you rather Rugby became like soccer...where over paid, fetted young celebrities behave appallingly.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Of course they can do what they want. We might not like it, the club might not like it either.

If the club has a problem they will see too it. They had some drinks and someone got spanked. No one got drunk and lifted by the cops, no one started a fight.

What is the ethos of UR? How should the club have them behave?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

WJ McBride wrote:So where do you draw the line?
When they're on the "slash" ... apparently.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

WJ McBride wrote:I think that it's fair enough for Redtop to make the point that he did. The level of purile, moronic vitirol levelled at him and his post is pretty consistent with young lads getting drunk and getting publically spanked. Oh...wait I minute...now I get it.
Let's get a bit of perspective here - ONE person levelled a bit of abuse at him, the majority simply disagreed with his opinion. later another person came on and found the first peice of abuse funny. Red top responded in kind, making him no better in my book than the original poster. Personally I would prefer it if no one engaged in abuse, but my sympathy quickly disapppears if the "victim" resorts to similar tactics, declaring themselves to be no different to their tormentor.

Now just because you happen to agree with Red Top, doesn't mean that everyone else on this thread is wrong, or that their opinions are consistent with a "level of purile, moronic vitriol" - and by the way, the distance you travel and the amount you spend has got absolutely nothing to do with how much you support Ulster - what do you want? A medal? Do you think because you spend a bit of time and money that the team owe you? If so, you are always going to end up disappointed from time to time.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

One of the things I like about our wee club is you can meet players out n about, whether it be in a pub or golf course, Tescos etc, and they dont get attention from the Red Tops. Seems I was mistaken.

Glad the lads got time for a few beers, get the spirits up again and sweat it off this morning. Going sitting in a darkened room in silence after a poor show on the pitch doesnt exactly do wonders for team spirit.
KingLuba
Novice

Post by KingLuba »

The reaction to red top's post is indicative of how proud and protective we are of our players.
They've worked hard and had a great season up to now.

They deserve some fun, they've earned it, and it's fantastic to see the support at one on this...red top you're on your own!