Friday Night Protests

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Friday Night Protests

Post by Russ »

Boutye wrote:Thanks a lot you bundle of wee scummy toerags, after working 12 hrs today, i have now missed the biggest game of the season so far, so all ye fine sons of ulster i tip my hat to you all.
Write a letter
Boutye
Initiate

Post by Boutye »

To whom?, who gives a feck?, had to have a 10min arguement with the psni to let be down the milltown road that was blocked at the Belvoir estate,(live in Edenderry) i am so drunk off with this, it is unbelieveable. >minigun
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Boutye wrote:To whom?, who gives a feck?, had to have a 10min arguement with the psni to let be down the milltown road that was blocked at the Belvoir estate,(live in Edenderry) i am so drunk off with this, it is unbelieveable. >minigun
We ran into those wee scrotes at Belvoir just after they'd blocked the road on Monday. With a couple of glasses of chardonnay in her, Mrs BM wanted me to mow them down, but I persuaded her vto call the peelers instead. :lol: You can nip through the estate and up onto the dual-carriageway at Tescos if you know where you're going, but it's a bit of a warren if you don't.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Bostonteax_50
Novice

Post by Bostonteax_50 »

The feckless feckers made me miss first part of game.
DHK
Steward

Post by DHK »

Got to Ravenhill about 3 mins before kick off. Stopping people getting to Ravenhill to watch a team wearing the red hand of Ulster doesn't exactly strike me as unionism!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

This seems to be where most of the arrangements are posted online

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-the- ... 1340927645

Though they seem to be infighting more than anything these days
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

makes me sick to hear so many folk got caught up. rubbish - before xmas too...... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

DHK wrote:Got to Ravenhill about 3 mins before kick off. Stopping people getting to Ravenhill to watch a team wearing the red hand of Ulster doesn't exactly strike me as unionism!
Er it's not :roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:This seems to be where most of the arrangements are posted online

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-the- ... 1340927645

Though they seem to be infighting more than anything these days
I enjoyed this contribution:

I really would hope that are flag would be put back up again!, but see tbqh its all abit pathetic now all your protests that end up with a riot, the flags obv not guna be put back up! you dont need a flag, you already no your religion! christmas is coming and my mother still hasnt got alla my stuff and shes unable to get into cusa yous so please stop please thanks.

Are they displaying the fleg upside down on purpose? Haven't seen too many the right way up.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

That post makes me want to track them down and slap them with a dictionary until they learn to spell
Dura lex sed lex
Alec Adoo
Novice

Post by Alec Adoo »

It absolutely disgusts me that this Province is being brought to a standstill by a few hundred spides lining up for an audition for the Jeremy Kyle show. Last Monday myself and the long suffering Audrey had to miss the Rotary Club dinner (where I was about to receive the East Belfast Rotarian of the Year award) when a dozen clowns including three in pyjamas wouldn't let Alec 1 my trusted Daimler past a protest on the Alberbridge Rd. Alec Adoo MBE- Old Kincorians RFC
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Their only loyalty is crime.
Big Neville Southall
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

remember ... Vote democracy out ... it doesn't work!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Alec Adoo
Novice

Post by Alec Adoo »

big mervyn wrote:Their only loyalty is crime.
Don't wish to offend you during this festive season Mervyn, but should that not be "their only leilty is crime"? Alec Adoo MBE - Old Kincorians RFC
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Buckfast - Leilty fuel!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"