Ulster v Glasgow

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Glasgow

Post by BR »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Did Harley play 7 against Treviso last week?
Yes
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

No one wummimg on the Glasgow board then, boo , boo, shame on you . Ulster by 50, yo , what about her eyes---
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
craigchalmers
Novice

Post by craigchalmers »

BigHairyMonster wrote:Hopefully the 11 WeegiesI'm travelling over with on Friday won't take offence!! Helensburgh RFC Grousebeaters on the Prom. Perhaps we'll bring a fleg ;-)
BHM
Why would they take offence? Helensburgh is far enough out that we can pick and choose when we are "weegies" :D
scapa25 wrote:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
scapa25 wrote: Oh and we'll almost certainly be without an openside.
Seriously hp? :shock:

Injury?
Aye. Barclay was having his first good game in about 2 years when he did his hammy scoring a try V Castres, Rocky Fusaro did his groin a couple of games back, hasn't been seen since. Harley has been playing 7, he's a tough niggly c*nt but he's no openside.
Would say we have done OK thus far, but then 2 of those games were against Embra, and in the third, Treviso decided to even it up by getting one of their flankers sent off after 6 mins... I doubt we will see such generosity from Ulster on friday, sadly.
craigchalmers
Novice

Post by craigchalmers »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Well probably better saving up for coming over for the Rabo final anyway. :duck:
We can hope! Will you have stopped rioting by then? Maybe we can get Pro12 to move the final to Glasgow on safety grounds ;)

Do you think you'll go with Jackson at 10?
Doubt it - think he has played the last 4 or 5 games, so due a rest enforced by Mr Robinson. At any rate, think we might see Duncy Weir given game time to find some form - we will need him during the 6 Nations (if, that is, he doesn't get called up too!)
tommyblue
Novice

Post by tommyblue »

Maaak says a team who is second in the robo ( :lol: ) needs to be respected-hes right about that
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

scapa25 wrote: We do not tolerate rioting.
... or urinating in public :???:
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Woke early this AM, mind still scrambled from the delights of the land of Nod & thought I had stumbled upon a Weegie forum FFS.

2nd cup of coffee in & I now see that the nighthawks have been at their work and the topic has veered into polite enquiry & speculation rather than face the obvious, an Ulster landslide.

Nighthawks must be like the Lakota Souix, famed for never attacking at night in case the great spirits couldn't find their dead souls in the dark. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Or even the Lakota Sioux, Baggy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Weren't they the ones in Dances with Wolves, one of the few American movies to show the Indians as the heroes and the whites as the villains?
Back on topic, I agree with you. There's been far too much niceness and civility here. We are going to whup their asses :cheers:
Bo***cks to Brexit
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Duncan Weir to start 10 for Glasgow.

Stevenson and Henderson locks for us, Diack at 6, Payne to start 15.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

scapa25 wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:Very quiet on the Warriors fan forum, if wasn't for LastKnight, you get the feeling they wouldn't even have a match thread. Hope their squad have as much interest when they run on to the pitch on Friday night.
Go forth and multiply.

Ta

I like your style scapa :lol: :lol:

You can't be accused of limited vocabulary!

I agree you with Sir, there's a right bit of ne'er say die in your team. If the score remains tight leading into the last 20 mins, there'll be plenty of bums on the Hill twitching like a rabbit's nose come Friday night. As you can see, I do suffer from limited vocabulary! Here's hoping it's a good game, good luck but don't spoil the party for us!
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I love the smell of deep fried Weegies in the evening ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

stickinout wrote:
scapa25 wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:Very quiet on the Warriors fan forum, if wasn't for LastKnight, you get the feeling they wouldn't even have a match thread. Hope their squad have as much interest when they run on to the pitch on Friday night.
Go forth and multiply.

Ta

I like your style scapa :lol: :lol:

You can't be accused of limited vocabulary!
Peasant! :roll:

Egredere et multiplicabo :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

If Baggy and rocky say we going to whup their asses that's good enough.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

BR wrote:
scapa25 wrote: We do not tolerate rioting.
... or urinating in public :???:
Especially from fire escapes.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rocky wrote:Or even the Lakota Sioux, Baggy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Weren't they the ones in Dances with Wolves, one of the few American movies to show the Indians as the heroes and the whites as the villains?
Back on topic, I agree with you. There's been far too much niceness and civility here. We are going to whup their asses :cheers:
Good spot Rocky, I did say I was still afflicted with drowsiness is my only excuse.

Actually a few mates & I regularly joked about the "Souix" when decades younger, cowboys & injuns all the rage back then & of course it fed in beautifully to my dyslexia, still a little thing I struggle with day & daily, usually winning but not always.

'course we are going to give them the rounds of the kitchen :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.